2018 "H" LIST NORTH AMERICA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 "H" LIST NORTH AMERICA

I wish you all no life FS2 players a wonderful new year filled with success, joy and treasured moments!

Speaking of joy and treasured moments, without further ado, I present to you the H List NA.

1. Powersteal (PG, ping 90-120)

It seems like Cookiee, fixt and wyh had a threesome and had a baby together. This guy can backsteal, steal and shadowsteal 100 yards away. Beware!
    This guy seems to be using vspn and the customized chinese H.

2. GuluGulu (C, ping 90-100)

This guy is Intoxicated, which pretty much sums up what kind of person he is, but let me elaborate a bit further for noobies. He uses speed H to outreb westies. He's the new Jason aka pretend in NA. He recently started streaming lol. Nice try, my dude. You speeding! You've been going about 80 in a 55 road.

3. Fixt (PG, ping 88-550)

Well, y'all already knows. He's been speeding forever, now he has the lag switch app. He can teleport, lag and slide as he wishes! His buddy playing on Daibe is also very sus! Just DC when you see these guys.

4. Most of Chinese players + everybody in Walkdead + QNM

Goodbyekobe, lycheebear, Black, KakaKAC, Muu, Add1son, and the list goes on and on and on.

5. VSPN USERS

Late block, back steal and so on. These guys are not as toxic, but they're also using a third party program to enhance their performance.

- 1922, wyh, Trophies.

AVOID THESE CHEATERS IF POSSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
    Did I miss anyone? Comment below so I can add more H-ers

Add1son doesn't hack he is terrible and I beat him while on facetime to my Bro, trophies is not a hacker he is too young to be breaking rules and really if u known trophies for years like most ppl know trophies irs clear he doesn't hack and he wouldn't dare to, and u forgot to add Techinqu to that list

Comment

Pretty sure 1922 doesn't use a vpn.

Comment

Wheres MACHlNE?

Comment

nastybrownc, cn yogurt, eppek, Wildclaws are h's of Europe server's. Add them too!

Comment

lmaooo damn cuz i was making coffee then i saw this

Comment

People just get keeping retarded, i use vpn 2 times... to see what throttling does, because i find out Beefstew and Wyh use it...Infact, assists is the one who showed me vpn mudfish was 2 years ago during a tournament when my connection wasnt stable enough to play. VPN should only be used to stable your connection due to server spikes coming from your ipn that is throttling your connection itself to lag. VPN should not be used in the way Powersteal aka Beefstew / Wyh is using it for, to throttle, and lag steal / block. No need to accuse me for using vpn to see what throttling is like so i can myself see people who r using it. Just like bora said...he wanted to try the cheat engine to see what speeding is like to catch/ know when people r intentionally doing it..

My speed has changed due to my cards. having 250+ with 25 move... this is probably the fastest PG out there. To add SP Running... +36 move now.

Beefstew explaining what vpn throttle is...

So before you go and accuse me.....my legitimacy has always been there, even from day1 streams, if your going to call me out for trying to do this vpn throttle 2 times maybe 3, then you need to find a better excuse to win.

Ez

Comment

Virtual private networks (VPN) are NOT hacks. Hacks (cheating software) read from and/or write to the binaries (game executable) address space (in memory). A VPN can provide a better gaming experience, much like owning a better GPU (graphics processing unit) can increase your frames per second allowing you to process visuals faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixt View Post
                  People just get keeping retarded, i use vpn 2 times... to see what throttling does, because i find out Beefstew and Wyh use it...Infact, assists is the one who showed me vpn mudfish was 2 years ago during a tournament when my connection wasnt stable enough to play. VPN should only be used to stable your connection due to server spikes coming from your ipn that is throttling your connection itself to lag. VPN should not be used in the way Powersteal aka Beefstew / Wyh is using it for, to throttle, and lag steal / block. No need to accuse me for using vpn to see what throttling is like so i can myself see people who r using it. Just like bora said...he wanted to try the cheat engine to see what speeding is like to catch/ know when people r intentionally doing it..

My speed has changed due to my cards. having 250+ with 25 move... this is probably the fastest PG out there. To add SP Running... +36 move now.

So before you go and accuse me.....my legitimacy has always been there, even from day1 streams, if your going to call me out for trying to do this vpn throttle 2 times maybe 3, then you need to find a better excuse to win.

Ez
                  your deck is trash

Comment

You must have terrible defense in this game if you use vpn to help you do back steals and get late blocks just cuz u can't face up for shit

Comment

And Fixt doesn't hack LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fixt View Post

Ez
                        Damnnnnn you just exposed yourself.

To me, this just confirmed my suspicions about you. The "I just wanted to see how it workz" is one of the lamest excuses lol.

The fact that nearly everyone has seen you do this should spell out that you have done this wayyy more than 2-3 times.

Comment

LEL. Never knew that 'Manual Lag" is a new skill in FS2. Next time you will see me rolling my SG with 300 Ping flashing everywhere and shooting from half of the court. Good luck with even tracing my shadow and DO NOT complain if you cant see the ball went in.

Comment

Fixt (Daibe) is keep trying not to be suspicious

He just uses hack whenever he needs (as he mentioned above "to see how it works" that doesn't make sense).

That's why some people think he's hack and some people don't, but obviously he's using hack.

Moreover, it seems like whoever uses hack talk shit and more toxic than people who never uses hack (except, Kobe)

Fixt and Ronnie are good examples for this case because they weren't like this bad before they started to use hack

+Add MACHINE (Ronnie) on this list
                            Last edited by kruger2311; 01-18-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

your deck is trash
                              his deck does what he wants it to do, fucking mong.

Comment

Working...
                              X