*Hackers Exposed*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Hackers Exposed*

I have came across so many hackers, and this one by far worst. At first I thought it was the lame game always broken. I get disconnected sometime When I vs someone. At first, that's what I thought it was the game but its not. I only notice certain ppl, I come across specially the ones that play this game a lot. This happen when I have streaks and I'm vsing pros, this happens right b4 the game starts. If you guys agree post what you guys think. I would like my money back for this, I cant play a game that hackers can just ruin it. I get disconnected from game every time I go vs pros with my streak. Can I get money back on a game I can't play and its broken??? If not I would like compensation.
    Last edited by William; 01-10-2018, 03:48 PM.

There's no clear evidence
    You didn't provide any evidence as well
    Ya CAN'T get your money back, they already said that in User Agreement, there's NO refund once you spend your money into the game
    Words are not enough to be an evidence, ya need either replay file, screenshot, or video with clear explanation and able to proof that it actually due to 3rd Party Program not just random coincidence DC.
    About the game crash/didn't start at jump ball, it's a known bug, somehow it happened more often to certain person INCLUDING my own PG, I play my other characters and the match could start more easily but only on my PG where people around me mostly gonna crash when the match gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
      I have came across so many hackers, and this one by far worst. At first I thought it was the lame game always broken. I get disconnected sometime When I vs someone. At first, that's what I thought it was the game but its not. I only notice certain ppl, I come across specially the ones that play this game a lot. This happen when I have streaks and I'm vsing pros, this happens right b4 the game starts. If you guys agree post what you guys think. I would like my money back for this, I cant play a game that hackers can just ruin it. I get disconnected from game every time I go vs pros with my streak. Can I get money back on a game I can't play and its broken??? If not I would like compensation.
      you can call your bank if u payed with a credit card and usually up to the last 3 months is what i heard they will refund ... but gk will ban your account.

Comment

Working...
      X