No announcement yet.

Pls buff back block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT's should have Back Block...just for the luls. FR tho I find it good as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

every bigman who used to play PF moved on C "at least thats how it was in eu" just bcs C was OP. lets be real BB was out of control. it needed 0 Skills to blk someone. people were spamming backblks vs PF ISO. do u even realize how pathetic that is? this update on C 100% needed. C needed nothing to make u look pro LMAO. so it doesnt need any buff. Plus u got Speed now almost same as PF. so instead of cry u better enjoy having balance between BIGS. the only unbalanced thing is SG Compare to SF or SW to SF. mainly when SG has lag. its just beast combo.
      C was not overpowered u needed timing for a good backblock, just because u couldn't double clutch or whatever doesnt mean c was overpowered lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by Jordinnn View Post

C was not overpowered u needed timing for a good backblock, just because u couldn't double clutch or whatever doesnt mean c was overpowered lmaoo

u gud m8? ur logic coming from ur brain?

"jUsT beCAUSE U cOUlDn'T dOUblE CluTcH oR wHATevER"
        ya its hard double clutch on pf m8. and overall spam double clutch aint best idea i think. coz there is 3 person in opponent team. 1 Defs ur shot and blks ur layup/dunk from back and 2 siide players who can blk dc ez. unless u cross the fk out from C with lag "like DBLL" i dont think u can do sht vs C [in older update i mean] and thats for poor smallballs. Every C become addicted on BACKBLK. i had teammate who had 5+ blk vs smallball before this nerf [all were backblks] now he cant even get 1 stop. its bcs BB needed 0 skills [he started C one week when he was doing stuff like that. but after update he showed his 0 skills in defense coz he needed 0 skills before. this is what i meant when i said C's needed 0 skills to blk. coz OP position was fixing their defensive problem.

SO YA AMMA GO DOUBLE CLUTCH WITH PF I GUESS. Or SPAM DC during smallball. oh wait i dont need to do that anymore COZ C's CANT BLK SHT NOW KAPPA. there are still C's who can blk. just bcs they know how to blk unlike this randoms who were spamming Backblks KAPPA. Finally Bigs are balanced stop crying. now time to balance scorers and add korean skills and this game might survive.

Comment

man u talk a lot of shit for someone with dementia

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

u gud m8? ur logic coming from ur brain?

"jUsT beCAUSE U cOUlDn'T dOUblE CluTcH oR wHATevER"
            ya its hard double clutch on pf m8. and overall spam double clutch aint best idea i think. coz there is 3 person in opponent team. 1 Defs ur shot and blks ur layup/dunk from back and 2 siide players who can blk dc ez. unless u cross the fk out from C with lag "like DBLL" i dont think u can do sht vs C [in older update i mean] and thats for poor smallballs. Every C become addicted on BACKBLK. i had teammate who had 5+ blk vs smallball before this nerf [all were backblks] now he cant even get 1 stop. its bcs BB needed 0 skills [he started C one week when he was doing stuff like that. but after update he showed his 0 skills in defense coz he needed 0 skills before. this is what i meant when i said C's needed 0 skills to blk. coz OP position was fixing their defensive problem.

SO YA AMMA GO DOUBLE CLUTCH WITH PF I GUESS. Or SPAM DC during smallball. oh wait i dont need to do that anymore COZ C's CANT BLK SHT NOW KAPPA. there are still C's who can blk. just bcs they know how to blk unlike this randoms who were spamming Backblks KAPPA. Finally Bigs are balanced stop crying. now time to balance scorers and add korean skills and this game might survive.
            i dont know what typa retarded nonsense u just spewed out on ur keyboard but backblock was not Overpowered

Comment

Backblock is absolute balls rn. I hope they do buff it just a bit I guess.. I do agree that the previous version of bb was brainless af though haha.

Comment

okey whatever pointless talking with people who has 0 knowledge.
                i will say this one last time. PEOPLE WHO PLAYED C NEEDED 0 FKING SKILLS TO BLK. COZ THEY WERE SPAMMING BACKBLKS ON EVERY LAYUP/DUNK. HAVE U SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN KOREA? NO COZ THEY HAVE SKILLS UNLIKE U SCRUBS. so pls stop. if u wanna block stop count on BACKBLK and improve ur blk. i see only scrubs crying bcs of this. why people who has skills aint crying? COZ THEY STILL BLK UNLIKE U. IMPROVE UR GAME STEEP UP UR GAME AND U WONT GOING TO CRY WHENEVER DEVELOPERS WILL NERF ANYTHING OP.

Comment

Please buff backblock, that shit is a waste of a skill slot now.

Comment

Stop whining so much pinkboy

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
                      Stop whining so much pinkboy
                      sry man u misunderstood im not the one who created this topic while crying that bb is finally balanced lmao.

Comment

The Balance update was perfect now it would take skills to use back block instead of spamming it and claiming yourself to be top 5 center

Comment

Working...
                        X