Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Glitch (Can Score without Clear)

Moved to Support Ticket..
    Last edited by vestu; 01-02-2018, 05:07 PM.

hey while we're at it, why dont u mention any other exploitable glitches that the mass can use while you're at it!

Comment

EDIT: OP made the right decision to edit his post
      Last edited by Zydrunas; 01-02-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Thought it would be addressed quicker here, but I guess its better for support ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
          EDIT: OP made the right decision to edit his post
          Can't blame a user for the devs mistake. Come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Can't blame a user for the devs mistake. Come on now.
            What?

OP posted how to replicate a potentially gamebreaking glitch on the public forums instead of sending in a support ticket to the GM's themselves.

Do you not see anything wrong with that? LOL

Comment

What?

OP posted how to replicate a potentially gamebreaking glitch on the public forums instead of sending in a support ticket to the GM's themselves.

Not really. I mean it's a problem if you really NEED to play everyday. The devs should be able to make a decent game, can't blame a user for pointing out a glitch. Did you really "LOL" with caps? Or did you just do that for no reason?

Comment

What?

dev3.pngZydrunas

we will get right on it

Comment

Not really. I mean it's a problem if you really NEED to play everyday. The devs should be able to make a decent game, can't blame a user for pointing out a glitch. Did you really "LOL" with caps? Or did you just do that for no reason?
                  Yes, I intentionally included that in my post because I find it comical that you don't realize the implications of somebody posting a game breaking glitch with a 100% replication on a public forum.

Not sure if you read the post before he edited it, but it was a glitch that allowed your team to score without having to take the ball back, e.g. off of a defensive rebound. Needless to say, this has massive potential for abuse, especially in clutch situations.

Taking into account the Dev team's inability to fix glitches within a reasonable amount of time and their weekly maintenance schedule, it would be better safe than sorry that less people know about this glitch, especially considering how easy it is to replicate it.

It's pretty disappointing that you're completely unaware of what damage control is. You're welcome though.

Comment

Yes, I intentionally included that in my post because I find it comical that you don't realize the implications of somebody posting a game breaking glitch with a 100% replication on a public forum.

Not sure if you read the post before he edited it, but it was a glitch that allowed your team to score without having to take the ball back, e.g. off of a defensive rebound. Needless to say, this has massive potential for abuse, especially in clutch situations.

Taking into account the Dev team's inability to fix glitches within a reasonable amount of time and their weekly maintenance schedule, it would be better safe than sorry that less people know about this glitch, especially considering how easy it is to replicate it.

It's pretty disappointing that you're completely unaware of what damage control is. You're welcome though.
                    Duh. Work on being more precise, you could have said that in two sentences.

The point is that this glitch would have gotten out eventually. It's better that it's revealed and made a big problem so that the devs can fix it sooner rather than later.

Comment

The point is that this glitch would have gotten out eventually. It's better that it's revealed and made a big problem so that the devs can fix it sooner rather than later.
                      dev7.png eeehhhh probably later i got a busy week

Comment

Did it in one, but apparently you couldn't comprehend it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Historically proven to be ineffective.

- Short layup glitch (~4 weeks)
                        - Jump ball DC glitch (~4 weeks)
                        - Cheat engine exploit (~3 weeks)
                        - Live game spectator DC glitch (several months)
                        - list goes on...

Comment

Did it in one, but apparently you couldn't comprehend it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Historically proven to be ineffective.

- Short layup glitch (~4 weeks)
                          - Jump ball DC glitch (~4 weeks)
                          - Cheat engine exploit (~3 weeks)
                          - Live game spectator DC glitch (several months)
                          - list goes on...
                          You really don't understand that this would have gotten out within 24 hours? All your trying to protect is 5 hours of gameplay.

Comment

You really don't understand that this would have gotten out within 24 hours? All your trying to protect is 5 hours of gameplay.
                            Why trivialize my argument with those numbers when you offer no solution aside from one that has been tried & tested and proven to be historically ineffective LOL?

What a waste of time. Don't bother replying to my post. Literally beating a dead horse at this point.
                            Last edited by Zydrunas; 01-02-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

There's no reason to argue, either way it has been reported. It really doesn't matter what way it was handled either, its irrelevant now.

Comment

Working...
                              X