The side of Milks you dont see

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
    JimmyButler come to vc in discord u lil squeaker i will body u there,btw keep that 0% winrate that u have on me lil bitch
    oh shit im so scared of a 13 year old who wants to scream at me over the internet...
    fuckin faggot, gtfo.
    Last edited by JimmyButler; 01-08-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

the game has gotten to the point where klamp thinks he’s good. jesus lord gms do ur job so the good players can come back.

Comment

Lmaoo pussy boy Milks stay taking Ls and the sad fact is the nigga plays the game all fucking day lmfaoo. Yo please keep posting these screenshots Lmaoo

Comment

Klamp sucks too tho lol. However, let's talk about Milks. Milks is so fken bad. He can't block. He can't rebound. He can't even talk. I am 100% sure he's autistic or has a speech impediment. All he can do is trolling in the lobby saying weird sh-it like "I am lonely". Tbh, I don't understand why DB and Sam still play with that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
            JimmyButler ye i knew u were 2 scared to come, ight pce pussy ass nigga. not wasting my time talk to u anymore. U ARE LITERALLY THE MEME OF FS2
            lmao meme?
            whatever u say kid

Comment

All of u are retarded CONGRATS UR GOOD AT PRESSING KEYBOARDS sad what the world has come to i feel bad for yall TBH go play ball irl lets see how good u are Not cry over some fken pixels pls

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post

I'm so happy for you! Beat me once with a isoer not on his main and beat 2nd game with 3 corners with me isoing with a no range block sf. Congrats Bro! You finally beat me, I'm so happy for you, I truly am. And wait who are you???
                haha those screenies, HAHAH he posts 1 screenie, and you have like 10 HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by ShrimpMan View Post
                  All of u are retarded CONGRATS UR GOOD AT PRESSING KEYBOARDS sad what the world has come to i feel bad for yall TBH go play ball irl lets see how good u are Not cry over some fken pixels pls
                  i play on a controlla

Comment

Originally posted by ShrimpMan View Post
                    I'll ball u up cross ur ankles and eat ur ass.

Comment

This is one big happy community.

Comment

People like to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post
                          People like to talk.
                          damn 6 blocks DBLL ???

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ

Nice photoshop u trash scrub 2017-18 ass niggas where ya ass was at in 2015 sit down little puppy
                            Bum is a very accurate name for you glad you picked a name so fitting.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X