Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Server down

They got us too D:

Go back to ddossing Asia please, we haven't done anything to be victimized too. We just have Russians and ISO there's nothing here for you to ddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
      Go back to ddossing Asia please, we haven't done anything to be victimized too. We just have Russians and ISO there's nothing here for you to ddos.
      any problem with iso ?

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

any problem with iso ?
        Yes, you should get a Special channel where only iso plays vs iso and everybody else can just play normal games and not have a snoozefest

Comment

lol the salt on iso, i actually find iso boring too hahahha(no hate on iso players tho), just really boring for the side players hahahha..... you sit and wait for pass, then you pass back.... not that fun for me

Comment

Originally posted by cruzifix125 View Post
            lol the salt on iso, i actually find iso boring too hahahha(no hate on iso players tho), just really boring for the side players hahahha..... you sit and wait for pass, then you pass back.... not that fun for me
            well by that logic only dash is fun to play. coz swing/pillar even that scrub sg's who plays solo require Corner PG's. so? we all should play dash?

Comment

Originally posted by ipinknation View Post

well by that logic only dash is fun to play. Coz swing/pillar even that scrub sg's who plays solo require corner pg's. So? :d we all should play dash?
              good point everyone play dash

Comment

Asia server is down so I've been playing solo in NA the last couple of days, 90% the PGs don't even have S button on their keyboard. They just hog the ball until either the shot clock expires or throw up a brick that mostly gets blocked. I'm not even asking anything more from my solo que PG and big other than pressing the S button now lol. I guess it's never a good idea to go solo in this game.

Comment

Working...
                X