Experienced Players!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Players!!

Can any good players please tell me how to not fall for PUMP FAKES soo much? im bad at it. And also how to not get my ankles cracked so much too. its rlly annoying

Read the situation of the shot to see if it makes sense for them to shoot or pump fake, and at the very least just let them shoot and block after to lower the % of the shot succeeding.
    If you don't move when the player does a drive you will not be crossed over. If you see the player start a drive stop moving and then catch up after they do the drive.

Comment

Okay thanks alot foe

Comment

Originally posted by ShrimpMan View Post
        Can any good players please tell me how to not fall for PUMP FAKES soo much? im bad at it. And also how to not get my ankles cracked so much too. its rlly annoying
        Just turn up your volume and only jump when you hear the announcer say something, that usually helps.

Comment

watchthefeet

Comment

nothing great is accomplished alone.

1. Jump at first initial shot, (quick jumper has dif movement), have your C back you up and be close cuz he can shoot quicly. Use f4 Switch.
            2. Jump once he loses his dribble (hopefully your team can intercept or help you in some way if they are outside with a double faceup, best for C to hold w in front of pf/c then run to help deny 3 if he unsuccessfully blocked the pass and cannot make the pass slow in return by a close faceup or force the passer to go in overhead distance which will give you time to recover). Use F1 Mark or make it standard.
            3. Jump only when you see his feet leave ground/arm go up high/ hear announcer voice, for a late contest that will still help lower the pct. Use F3: 'll Stop it.

Communication is key and working together, good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X