Vd vsd haha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
    alot of these guys dont main pg, so idk why they are talking like they know but add me EU bro im one of best. Khypster. toodles.
    Bet Bet Bet Bet

Comment

You can hold V and then SD together.

Comment

if you get used to it, it becomes easier, nw its no problem to do it and even hook it to jump pass (NameLilBoo)
        but idk why they took it out where u used to be able to use vd and hook up alley

Comment

i press vsdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD when i use it. it works except it double clutches

Comment

Originally posted by LilMarquz View Post
            if you get used to it, it becomes easier, nw its no problem to do it and even hook it to jump pass (NameLilBoo)
            but idk why they took it out where u used to be able to use vd and hook up alley
            Yes, I know it's muscle memory I said it above also. It's just very unthoughtful to long time players adding that in.

Comment

Simple
              Map V key to Space Bar
              Problem solved
              I main PG, the new VSD literally have more option to fake your opponent, this is how Fake pass suppose to looks like
              It's not to just perform fake pass layup, it actually does it thing, which is fooling your opponent with a fake pass
              No need to cry over a buff that require an actual skill

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post
                Simple
                Map V key to Space Bar
                Problem solved
                I main PG, the new VSD literally have more option to fake your opponent, this is how Fake pass suppose to looks like
                It's not to just perform fake pass layup, it actually does it thing, which is fooling your opponent with a fake pass
                No need to cry over a buff that require an actual skill
                ??????? since when does pass fake ever fake??????????

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

??????? since when does pass fake ever fake??????????
                  You never do fake Baseball Pass and pump fake before??? Back then PG usually back up slightly if their opponent about to do BB pass, people always see pass fake to only for their pass fake layup
                  Also new VSD if you do fake chest pass it make you face toward the nearest teammate
                  You can simply run to 3pt line on clear ball, fake chest pass and do solo quick jumper(yes, now if you do jump shot after pass fake you able to do solo Quick Jumper)

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

You never do fake Baseball Pass and pump fake before??? Back then PG usually back up slightly if their opponent about to do BB pass, people always see pass fake to only for their pass fake layup
                    Also new VSD if you do fake chest pass it make you face toward the nearest teammate
                    You can simply run to 3pt line on clear ball, fake chest pass and do solo quick jumper(yes, now if you do jump shot after pass fake you able to do solo Quick Jumper)
                    ZzZzzzZzzzZzzZZz

Comment

K.Hipster fight me

Comment

bad mon won git clapped in da rear

Comment

Hello gvnnvg,

We understand that you're frustrated that the skill Fake Pass was change to V,S,D unlike its previous button which is V,D. We do understand that you think it makes the skill more complicated to perform. Don't worry, we will coordinate this with our development team but we cannot promise that this will be implemented immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                            Porky;n205229]Hello gvnnvg,

We understand that you're frustrated that the skill Fake Pass was change to V,S,D unlike its previous button which is V,D. We do understand that you think it makes the skill more complicated to perform. Don't worry, we will coordinate this with our development team but we cannot promise that this will be implemented immediately.
                            dev7.pngis a no from me dog

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Porky;n205229]Hello gvnnvg,

Not more difficult... its just a useless change, it did nothing but cause rage for a week...

Comment

Ez asf to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X