Match won't Start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match won't Start

Please help. I can't play a match for almost 2 weeks now! Before the jump ball, it freezes then return to the standby area (court with your team mates) and it goes on and on and on until I get tired and rage quit. Please tell me what am I supposed to do. My connection is good.I dont know what's the problem. I already tried lowering the graphics. Please help. I don't log in through steam.

Have you tried leaving your crew if you have joined one?

Comment

I don't have any crew at all. I don't know what's the the problem. There's no error notification but it will just stop before jump ball then it returns to the court lobby.

Comment

i had same issues , i wrote to support about november 19~ , and they just send me bot answer... i had crew , i leave it , and then bug is gone...but i cant play with few people only , and they all was from beta , with randoms all was ok...gm is useless here , they got loot box system , and still cant fix simple bugs for months...big big shame for gm's...maybe try to join crew and then leave , or maybe with crew bug is gone..for me help just leave crew...

Comment

Hello mckarooh,

Could you please send a support ticket so we can assist you properly? Thank you!

As for FixCourtBug2, we would like to inform you that our development team are aware that there are issues with the crew and we would like to inform you that the one who answers your concern isn't bot.

Comment

Sometimes not only must you leave your crew for others for your game to load (though that's usually enough), but everyone else on your team must be without a crew too .

Sadly that usually is what's necessary to load all games.

Comment

Working...
            X