Item mover price suggestion / idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item mover price suggestion / idea

Any Idea or suggestions about the price of upcoming item mover? Leave your suggestion about the price and comment WHY.

Item mover should be 400-500 gkash ea
    pnly because you have to restat your clothing

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
      Item mover should be 400-500 gkash ea
      pnly because you have to restat your clothing
      Nice price range there,

For me, it shouldnt be expensive as card mover, cause all rare clothes have the same stat.

I hope they just give us cheap price for it, so all players can play wearing the clothes they really love to use ^_^

Comment

It should cost 5k points per item mover. Or make 1 account 1 locker activate for 900gkash.

Comment

Dang cant wait for item mover. any news about this?*

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

Thank you for suggestions. Rest assured that we will inform our developers regarding your suggestions. We highly suggest you to keep posted on our website for further announcements of events and notices.

Comment

Originally posted by joshimushi24 View Post
              Dang cant wait for item mover. any news about this?*
              ya its already in system. it will be probably in next two updates. maybe in two week maybe next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ

Can you please bring Card mover along also a lot of players are requesting it including me who missed due to my illness please GM
                as i already answered one person i will repeat. its already in system. it will be probably in next two updates. maybe in two week maybe next week.
                so stop asking gm same question...

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

ya its already in system. it will be probably in next two updates. maybe in two week maybe next week.
                  I hope its true cause I want it badly

Comment

it should be 100gkash per item if you have to restat.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                      Duke;n205870]Greetings Ballers,

Thank you for suggestions. Rest assured that we will inform our developers regarding your suggestions. We highly suggest you to keep posted on our website for further announcements of events and notices.
                      -Cough- Central server -Cough-

Comment

Originally posted by [GM

we need card mover to other accounts

Comment

Originally posted by [GM

Hello Gm duke, please also consider to give us Clothes Attribute changer. thank you very much.

Comment

Hello joshimushi24,

Don't worry, your suggestion will be forward to our Developers, and in my opinion as a player, having clothes attribute changer is a good choice so that the players can change the attributes of the clothes they want as much as they want. However, as Duke has told you guys, we cannot guarantee that your suggestions will be implemented immediately so I apologize for that.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Porky;n205908]Hello joshimushi24,

Don't worry, your suggestion will be forward to our Developers, and in my opinion as a player, having clothes attribute changer is a good choice so that the players can change the attributes of the clothes they want as much as they want. However, as Duke has told you guys, we cannot guarantee that your suggestions will be implemented immediately so I apologize for that.
                              in korea people can check each other's [Cards/Builds/Skills] we should have that feature aswell and im here waiting for better Freestyle system with Long Range Meteor dunk and ect ect. and ya make card move permanent aswell. ty

Comment

Working...
                              X