Player hosted tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player hosted tournament

Would EU players want to participate in a player-organized tournament? Some NA players could be allowed to participate too if numbers allow. If I get at least 8 teams confirmed to play, then this idea will go through

Everything would be organized by me and a few other players, brackets will be posted on the forums and everything.
    Of course there won't be a reward other than bragging rights, and maybe a 'hall-of-fame' type of thread which will show all the winners. Doing this cause a lot of us want tournaments, but Gamekiss decides to only do them twice a year.
    Should be good fun, and a change from playing endless random games

How to enter
    Either comment here or direct message me:

Team name
    Team members (Maximum 6) and positions
    Server
    ​​​​
    **UPDATE** Tell me before 5th December

The only 'if' about this, is whether or not Free Room will cooperate, seeing as it has a history of bugging out
    Last edited by FS Fosu; 11-27-2017, 03:25 AM.

Damn that's sick. I'm down. For NA people as well if possible and they wanna take part. Would help everyone test how their ideas work without the true tournament stress. Count me in Vosu

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
      Damn that's sick. I'm down. For NA people as well if possible and they wanna take part. Would help everyone test how their ideas work without the true tournament stress. Count me in Vosu
      Sick dm me your team name and chars when you're ready jacketgun

Comment

bump.

4 teams already interested, need 4 more at least.

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
          NA teams plz dont enter this tourney, we dont want to embarrass EU
          Doubt any of them listen to retards like you, but ignore this attention-deprived kid. Everyone's welcome

Comment

If this is For real, Team Nasty been trying to get some run time in. Sign me and my squad Up!

Comment

Inb4 slow mo in free match

Comment

Yazzy2Nasty Yeah just DM me your team details that I need

And yeah slow-mo and other bugs could be an issue, if it gets that bad then I'll just call it off no problem.

Comment

We used to be able to open the tourney channel, back when some GMs were active

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
                    We used to be able to open the tourney channel, back when some GMs were active
                    [GM] Blitz [GM] Duke [GM] Duke [GM] Winter [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Swift [GM] Porky

Any help?

Comment

if u decided to make something like this at least add reward smh.non of u are as broke as me so im sure u can find some cash. u said u and some other players doing this so collect some money and do that as reward smh. i remember revenge did King Of Rebound first he was about to give reward himself but then gm's helped. [GM] Blitz but even if gm wont help try collect some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
                        if u decided to make something like this at least add reward smh.non of u are as broke as me so im sure u can find some cash. u said u and some other players doing this so collect some money and do that as reward smh. i remember revenge did King Of Rebound first he was about to give reward himself but then gm's helped. [GM] Blitz but even if gm wont help try collect some cash.
                        reread your comment a couple times and maybe you'll realize what an arrogant/ungrateful prick you sound like.
                        Last edited by FS Fosu; 12-04-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
                          You are not funny. Your fs2 skills suck. You have no life. You are nothing but a scammer from the facebook market. STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by FS Fosu View Post

reread your comment a couple times and maybe you'll realize what an arrogant/selfish prick you sound like.
                            No im not and let me explain why.

1) lets start with this. u aint first person who wanted to make event like this. there are other players who had that in mind. i did to. but non of us got nuts to add reward from our pocket thats why no one decided to create this event.

2) If u wanna to create at least decent tournament u gotta have reward too. u want GM's attention and time to host this event hmm but dont u think event without reward doesnt worth anyones time? and attention?

3) as i said earlier others had this idea too. Example Revenge He hosted whole tournament "KING OF REBOUND" he created bracket he streamed he put reward but when gm find out about that "GM EuroGameZ" he payed that reward as gkash but even if he didnt revenge would have done that. another one was Server Asia: top 32 tournament 3v3 of one country [ dont remember which one] they had reward too [i think that one payed players not gms] but gms helped organize whole tournament make it look like original tournament in tournament channel. so u saying i sound like a selfish prick? rly? i had this idea too but i never said sht coz i got no cash for it. im not going to ask players and gm's yo lets create tournament [ it will be similar as playing in pro channel lmao without reward. why would someone waste his time energy or anything to play tournament which will have same gameplay as pro channel has.

im sure someone will join like pada and his team ur team meis team who else? randoms from TETRA? hmm dont u think better is to go into fking FRIENDLY channel and play 3v3 vs them? if u decided to make EU tournament create some decent not TETRA edition. u got ur discord channel why the fk u bother posting this in forum. i sound like an arrogant/selfish prick he said. LMAO Truth hurts ik. but dont fking ask gm to help u with some sht ass decision. if u got no nuts then dont to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

You are not funny. Your fs2 skills suck. You have no life. You are nothing but a scammer from the facebook market. STFU.
                              im not funny? when i said or tried to be funny? smh 1x
                              my skills suck says no name scrub smh 2x
                              i have no life? u know too many things about me smh 3x
                              and im scammer? smh 4x

u need to collect info better ^^

anyways my last answer to scrub like u. u dont deserve my attention garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X