What to Purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Purchase?

Guys Im very confuse what SPC to purchase. I like the SF position but which is better? SF Jack or SF Nicki?

Skill>Character

Nicki's layup animation makes it look like she's doing a scoop which can confuse people who try to block it,along with the other added stats and the +40 training points

As far as i know Jack doesnt have any different animations and only gets the +40 training points,no other added stats.

I Would recommend nicki,But this is freestyle,Choose whatever you think will suit your play style better.

Comment

Get Your Self A Jack

Comment

Finish the current event, get SF cloud free, save your money. Better spc without spending is best.

Comment

jack cause hes hotter

Comment

Nicki is very good, a +8 mid passive as well as solid block/reb animations.

Alternatively Cloud is a great option from this event.

Wouldn't recommend Jack because of no passive and having a deceptively low block height, sometimes I'm sure I can block a shot and the ball ghosts through my hand. Extremely annoying

Comment

Who needs spc and cards when you got magic 😏

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                Hey Cook

dat picture looks like patrick carlos brother and damn that nigga wesley snipes in the back

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                  It has come to our attention that you have been using a picture that is not yours. Please change it immediately or we would have to suspend your forum account. Thank you.

Comment

lmaooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                      Blitz;n197897]

It has come to our attention that you have been using a picture that is not yours. Please change it immediately or we would have to suspend your forum account. Thank you.
                      HAHAHAHA the faggot in my picture is a fooking legend. The picture you're using isn't you either, so fuck off faggot!

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Blitz;n197897]

Actually now that I think of it that is you isnt cookie. They cannot ban you if you are using your own picture. Someone on this server is trying to troll you. hmm

I suspect that nikkas name starts with Pa and rhymes with dick. Patrick maybe? Take the L zyd

Comment

Working...
                        X