X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nce oneeee

Comment

Make it we able to switch characters in the lobby instead have to jump back to character selections
      Just like when ya able to switch channels in the lobby using the top left corner Icon

Comment

CT should be the "Passing Center" but right now it's the shooting one.

Remove SP middle and middle focus from the auto-equipped "Sug." slots and make it consume regular skill slots.

Decrease Middle Shot/3pt Shot/Speed/Stamina and increase Tussle/Block/Long Layup/Pass/Steal.
        Control Tower sound like a very slow but powerfull position with good ball handling.
        CT has a higher Rebounding Att. and since it hopefully has more tussle/block and less speed it should be placed over PF as the biggest big man of the team.
        (C>CT>PF)

If you are playing on keyboard it makes it very hard to activate the Tap Pass Skill.
        At least it's the experience I have made by myself.
        Maybe you could leave the Putback Dunk and Tip In Shot to the C/PF
        and make Tap Pass an exlusive CT skill that could be activated via "D+D"

Make Block Pass special for CT by making it CT's exclusive skill only
        or make it free for CT's like kill pass
        or increase its activation chance for CT's

Feel free to criticize my suggestions.
        I actually didn't play CT very much.
        My main position is Center right now.
        Since the back block is no longer op I would like to switch on CT
        but CT still feels not attractive enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CieYoZa View Post
          CT should be the "Passing Center" but right now it's the shooting one.

Remove SP middle and middle focus from the auto-equipped "Sug." slots and make it consume regular skill slots.

Decrease Middle Shot/3pt Shot/Speed/Stamina and increase Tussle/Block/Long Layup/Pass/Steal.
          Control Tower sound like a very slow but powerfull position with good ball handling.
          CT has a higher Rebounding Att. and since it hopefully has more tussle/block and less speed it should be placed over PF as the biggest big man of the team.
          (C>CT>PF)

If you are playing on keyboard it makes it very hard to activate the Tap Pass Skill.
          At least it's the experience I have made by myself.
          Maybe you could leave the Putback Dunk and Tip In Shot to the C/PF
          and make Tap Pass an exlusive CT skill that could be activated via "D+D"

Make Block Pass special for CT by making it CT's exclusive skill only
          or make it free for CT's like kill pass
          or increase its activation chance for CT's

Feel free to criticize my suggestions.
          I actually didn't play CT very much.
          My main position is Center right now.
          Since the back block is no longer op I would like to switch on CT
          but CT still feels not attractive enough to me.
          CT pretty much Light C + PG that also still could score
          But CT is built to not become like the Post Guard only like C or PF and actually could do scoring outside post, that's why there's SP mid for CT, just like PG, they also have SP mid for their default skill
          Adding more Tussle doesn't fit on how CT works, they aren't suppose to be hard body type, they should be mobile type, that's why CT have more speed compare to PF and C. Block, the same, not full under post type and also long layup, they are meant to go for 2pt scoring area, that's why CT have the worst post scoring ability (PF have manual dunk at will, C have hard short dunk)
          About adding Pass, you could add it yourself tho.

For Stamina and Speed reduction... that pretty much kill the point of CT, high mobility bigman

CT already granted a nice Kill Pass for their default skill and Hand-to-Hand pass that PG doesn't have, for Steal, I don't think so tho, CT still have quite a big default Tussle, you could bump people much easier compare to PG of course, because of that adding more steal to CT pretty much gonna easy bump, easy steal
          High rebound CT, high mobility and Power Tap Pass on CT that literally combined between Power Rebound + Regular Rebound + Chip out recovery could do fine for you without high tussle, plus you still could kal boxout other position as CT, my tussle is pretty low as CT, I still could boxout other big.

I'm playing with Keyboard, I have no problem activating Power Tap Pass
          About Block Pass become default skill... it's sounds like a good idea, but sometimes Block Pass could fail and actually just the ball bounce to the enemy team and interfere with Power Block, they use Power Block so at least PG could kal dive it everytime, I think it's much safer, Block Pass not really that worth using for all games, making it into default skill gonna just become a downside for CT

For Tip in Shot would be needed for CT, when both your team just in pinch and unable to score properly due to hard opponents, Tip in gonna help a lot instead just rebound and compete with the bigman that clearly have bigger block and tussle than you

CT is already great itself, the Power Tap Pass, Hand-to-Hand pass play, the mobility and ability to do 3pt and 2pt
          CT is CT, not C, not PG, not PF, not SF
          Could rebound hard, but not C
          Could score post, but not PF
          Could score 2pt 3pt, but not SF
          Could pass and have passing skill, but not PG
          That's what make CT special in my opinion

Comment

Delete this game and shut this shit down.

Comment

couse aint cash

Comment

Bring back FS1

Comment

Fix your password recovery. It doesn't work.

Comment

Stop fuck up the game with your patchs. AND NERF SW

Comment

Catching Fire/Opposite
                      - A player gets rewarded a few attributes(off or def) based on in- game play. EX- making three 3PT shots in a row, +3 mid, +3drive, +3speed
                      - If a player gets stripped or blocked (x) amount of times in a row, -3 mid, -3speed, -3 layup

More items in the shop. I feel like FSSB1 was really good in the customization of one's character.
                      -Hair,Accessories, Tattoos, etc.

The events lately haven't been too bad, so more would be welcome.

Adding a voice chat option in the game would be nice

More to come

Comment

It would be soo cool if u could add Kuroko no Basket characters in game

Comment

SA Servers, ty

Comment

Okay, I have a suggestion that I wished would become true a long time ago, but life got busy so I had to deal with that...anyways!
                            It would be really really really cool if you could have a free camera movement during replays!
                            WHY!?
                            Because I can create content and cool editing videos!
                            WHY!?
                            Because I love this game and want to make the content...
                            I think you know why now
                            BUT,
                            if you don't and think that no one needs this, let me ask you this...
                            how many cool moments you had in the game that you wished that game camera will catch it and repeat as a POG?
                            yea, I KNOW! a lot..
                            So yea that would be super cool plus you can make POG repeats with a slow-mo and just have more of them since all moves are so flashy and cool looking
                            SO YEAH!
                            please gk

P.S.
                            I was on and off since FS1 and still wish success for this title and I hope developers will listen to all these smart posts, so that we have more people to play with! Cheers!
                            Last edited by hagos; 04-27-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I like the pointball update idea, forgot about it. Also voting for the next capsule is a great idea. mobdro apk

Regards, tubemate
                              Last edited by kumarrohan81; 10-24-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

My Suggestions:

Replays:
                                - Free cam
                                - Cinematic Editor (Name it 'Freestyle Editor')

Lobby:
                                - Lobby Character position editor/organizer option.
                                - Lobby Emotes.

Inventory:
                                - Inventory editor/organizer.

Shop:
                                - Bring back pets.

Comment

Working...
                                X