EU vs NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
    Kuzi u stole beat the mods event gift from some random majors to brag about the win. What are u talking about? EU randoms? who cares. U didnt go vs pros.
    I didn't steal anything lol I just played like normal and lagged so bad if you watched the replays. Nope I have tons of gameplay with "pros from EU" of me beating them.
    It's been more than half a year and for people to keep brining it up is really funny lmao. I'd do the event the same way again if we did it. Matter of fact I'll be real. I want that event to come back again. This time there will be a notice on the rules staying mods can try

also what's also funny is every play me val and sanc were running flying dash which is easily blocked

... with that being said lol

enlighten me sir with your next response.
    As dylan said you guys are bugging for no reason.

This was way before bans up
    until now

Comment

It's simple. Just cause a name u saw is popular doesn't mean he's a pro. Have u been vs top 4 tourney contenders for example? to say that EU is ez? Come on man. Ofc the game there was hilarious. But these guys were complete randoms, and u tried to beat them, no matter how much. That's like stealing candy from a baby. I know, it's your choice, and u would love to do it again. It doesn't mean we gotta agree with you. Saying noone can stop your sw in EU when u were probably lag driving and people weren't used to it i assume? Can do the same in NA. Anything u do in EU can be done in NA from someone from EU. Don't be naive. Both servers suck. The teams that played 2 years ago and swiped everyone simply left cause they had no competition. THat's how ez both servers are. There's no point in bragging.

Comment

U want proof for that? Entered with lvl 12 pg in Pro ch. Played for 2 days. No teamates, fixed team whatever. Alone. This is the result:

I don't even wanna brag about it. It's seriously sad. There is no sense of achievement. All good players are gone...
        Last edited by rouladoros; 08-03-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I'm not bragging on anything sir. I'm just stating facts and I hold NA server with high expectations. You have some FS vets that know the game mechanics to a T. Some are even in Val's chat. I'm not going to argue with you over this. My opinion is my own. I'm not going to waste any more time with what you post because I think you are the type that tries to create conflict lmao. So PCE my guy

thats kinda what EU gets for having steam alert... smh. Which goes back to other topics that have been closed.

Most of the pros of Na left and currently waiting for central to come. Some are even on tour for the USA militaries.

Like dylan said... you guys shouldve known a ban wave was coming for steam alert accs. Even if it did take 1-2 years. Now that they are getting banned everyone is crying -_- im not here to diss tho.
          Last edited by ChillWIll; 08-03-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Sent wrong pic. I am not creating conflict. U can choose to be oblivious that's fine tho. If u had actual knowledge about the state of the game u would know whoever u faced and couldnt stop u was probably not that great.

Comment

The lack of action caused all this frustration. Not the alerts themselves. Other than half of russia, noone else would attempt to get an alert account if they knew GMs can for once do what they promise. It's not nice to bring it up like that again man. The actual alert abusers are now selling clean accs. Was just the players hurt. And not just the alert one, every player got hurt when it comes to meeting competitive teams now. U borught it up again not me. Let's leave it here again

Comment

So just because I stole a new cell phone from a store and got to use it for about 1-2 years after jail breaking it without being caught or punished, I should be angry when the cops show up and punish me for it by taking it and making me pay for the phone 1-2 years later? Just because I have all my contacts, games, accounts and everything I know on that phone, It should stay mine. This is the argument all of you alert account owners are making including price wise. Except y'all aren't getting jail time, just the cell phone taken from you WITH the offer of if you pay it off you can have your account back.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
                  ^^and im sure 0 defender in ur server can def me alone.
                  kobebryant is an sg, and he stops bigmen when they iso, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

kobebryant is an sg, and he stops bigmen when they iso, try again.
                    Shut cho random ass up boi. U in heres tryna beef with EU while you ass nikka. fk up and get bodied up as usual

Comment

Originally posted by TopLists2017 View Post

Shut cho random ass up boi. U in heres tryna beef with EU while you ass nikka. fk up and get bodied up as usual
                      your getting kicked off na team for being so bad at spelling bye kid
                      Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 08-05-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

IF YOU THINK NA SUCKS WHY ARE U ALL SPEAKING AMERICAN EUROFAGS?
                        EleGiggle

Comment

Is your iq below 0? like your history NA trash

Comment

The moment u are native and your english vocabulary is limited to 4-5 words: NT LOL, LMFAOOOOO, NT, nt tho.

Comment

Since no one decent from EU came to respond (Lets be reasonable they're all gone) I'll give my input. Average player in NA is better than in EU but top level was never below. I can say without no doubt that I could get a team together from EU that would get to NA finals and would have a good chance of winning it. And on Chinese being better than us? Well no shit they have this game for 3 years longer with much more active players and tourneys with money prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

i had left eye an ex mod who think maxing out pass stats for sg is the best

and valioa who a laid back nigger who cant get pussy.

that game was just for fun but if u wannna play now i can get a squad just make sure u dont run tho.

21 pts on ya bitch asses spaming F.
                                wow dude if i took this game as srs as you id wanna hang myself, go outside and see if you can actually touch rim before you start calling people niggers, you dumb nigger

Comment

Working...
                                X