X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help guys !

Sry first for my bad english i hope u understand all my amazing english

I have a big problem.

i play SG atm and SF "SG 233 3 pt, toy 16 success + cards 8 success" and i miss 70% all shoots, marked or not marked is still same, i watch a lot replays from my matches but i cant understand how i miss that much sry in my option it isent normal. Nobody mark me and i still miss how it come?
    Same storry with my SF i cant shoot cause i know 70% is still miss shoots.
    Today i contact ingame MOD i dont remember the name i think it was Deziee, GM will contact me what i have to do okay i was thinking i make some video from my matches but i cant now i dont have any replays cause i delete all i have to play first but it will come soon.

so youre telling me if u checked ur stats it would say ur 3pt success percentage is 30%?

Comment

actuell 40% ... SF is same i try rooki cause is simple to play same storry full miss

Comment

You can be a shrewd sg with no cards and I guarantee you will make 80%+ no mark 3 shots. You're probably really Laggy and shooting in people's face without realizing it. When you are bugged you have a 0% chance of making it no matter what so we know that's not the case as it only happens for one game usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
          You can be a shrewd sg with no cards and I guarantee you will make 80%+ no mark 3 shots. You're probably really Laggy and shooting in people's face without realizing it. When you are bugged you have a 0% chance of making it no matter what so we know that's not the case as it only happens for one game usually.
          I think same it is about laggs , cause it isent normal i never see that so strange lol 70% miss ....

Comment

Working...
          X