Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swing Man BUFF! (Did Gk DROP SW 3pt even more recently???!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you saying back dribble and scoop layup are good scoring skills? are you saying that the "speed" is making a major difference when comparing it to consistent 3pt and 2pt shooting? And my shot is worse than SF? Damn I should really just stop crying. I should just long layup which gets blocked easier than a short layup, I should just accept that SFs are better and allow game kiss to make useless positions. Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotumi View Post
      Sanc I can hit 3s consistently because of cards but my point is I can still miss wide open unlike SF. Like yiga said you SW is a poor version of SF. I can dribble really well with SF just as much as I can with SW. Only difference is SF is way more consistent.
      Nastyplams was effective because he knew how to ultilize SW and he was slashing and baiting but the thing is he shot a high percentage because he only took 3s every once in a while other than that he took high percentage 2s and SFs will miss wide open 3s too just like my SGs every position is bound to miss at some point in time I personally have gone a whole game only being able to score 2 points because I missed almost every shot I took

Comment

Originally posted by Kotumi View Post
        Are you saying back dribble and scoop layup are good scoring skills? are you saying that the "speed" is making a major difference when comparing it to consistent 3pt and 2pt shooting? And my shot is worse than SF? Damn I should really just stop crying. I should just long layup which gets blocked easier than a short layup, I should just accept that SFs are better and allow game kiss to make useless positions. Just kidding.
        i personally like side step. mixed with jab step, fake drive, step back, pull up seems to make it good but i'm a shit swing player so what do i know.

its a poor man's iso and by that i mean layup range so you can actually iso with it. if you get blocked easily while trying to iso with sw...you got other problems than shooting problems.

Comment

Originally posted by elBelgrado View Post

Why i have 230 3pt if im not made for 3 shots,sp5 super pro deck,dasher.Yesterday my friends and i had 20 win streak,and at the end of the game we were losing by 2 i was left all alone on 3 1 second before end.I had no mark shot equipped and .... i missed.I just couldnt beleive,my sp5 failed at worst moment.Once with my dg i missed no mark midshot buzzer,and so many missed pullup midshot buzzers(not contested or in the face),and i hv 210 midshot,more then most SFs.
          I've missed a wide, game winning mid before. I've missed mids on my SF in close games that cost me a win when the same shot would've went in earlier in said game. Does it suck? Of course. But that's just GK screwing you over.
          Last edited by enyiga; 04-06-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Sure SW is effective, but SF is clearly more effective if you get what i mean? Why would I slash with long layup if I can just do a short layup which is way harder to block? They give SW long layup range like it is actually super beneficial, when clearly euro and spin move layup rely on short layup which Gk doesn't provide SW's with. So the slashing is already having a flaw in it, also lets not forget that. SF has the same base short layup as SW and my main scoring method isnt abusing longlayup because thats easily blockable when a big is in paint. If I want to rely on a shot I want it to be more consistent like a SF, if that is more clear.

Comment

whats ur name ingame so we can laugh at ur iso

Comment

Working...
              X