Pretend (Jason) PF
    9.09%
    Merlini (Catrfish) SG
    0%

Dont forget Lanasource #1 Catfish NA

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Hung
      Top list of "randoms" 2017
      Oh? Kevan apparently is me. And lol. Random? WELP. To be frank, I haven't been a random since the prequel. You know, the game before this hack infested piece of shit game.

Now my next question. "Ken Hung". Who are you in fs2? Not gonna bother asking about fs1. Because im certain im not gonna care about the response.

Comment

lol how is this guy gonna call us fandoms when no one even know who dis dog is

Comment

None of you guys are even good..

Comment

Originally posted by BaridaSG View Post
            None of you guys are even good..
            ikr thats why we are on a top list and ur left in audience
            *trollface*
            Last edited by JimmyButler; 04-04-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Oh? Kevan apparently is me. And lol. Random? WELP. To be frank, I haven't been a random since the prequel. You know, the game before this hack infested piece of shit game.

Now my next question. "Ken Hung". Who are you in fs2? Not gonna bother asking about fs1. Because im certain im not gonna care about the response.
              What's up, Kevan?

And btw, is the spelling of "Kevan" a cultural reference? I don't get the idea of intentionally misspelling his name...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Kev, thats DogeMeow. The dude I have a screenshot of asking hacks from ian. Do not mind his dumb ass

Comment

We made it boys.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                    Kev, thats DogeMeow. The dude I have a screenshot of asking hacks from ian. Do not mind his dumb ass
                    Lmao . And he thinks he's earned the right to even udder the word random.

Comment

Working...
                    X