Euro Step

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Step

What is the rarity of the euro step in the ticket ball? I've been playing every day and trying to get as many tickets every day as I can so I could get it but i've opened 3 ticket boxes but I still haven't gotten it, does anyone know what the possibility of getting the euro step is? or if I can even get it in this event?

Consider your self unlucky I guess love... sorry for you not getting it... I got first try Euro on my SF and First try DC&P on my PG first try. Guess all my luck goes into them since I haven't gotten that SPC (cloud) :/.

Just keep at it. Eventually they will bless you with it. Your changes are higher with that then anything else the event has to offer .

That and the flower hat (Kappa)

Comment

Damn dude, sorry to hear. I got Euro for my Ginger SG literally the first box I opened. I think GK is just fucking us, no lube. If you opened 3 Boxes and still didn't get a skill box, I just think that's lame as hell bro. Hopefully you get one in the near future.

Comment

Lol I tried the ticket once and got it. So I dont feel ur pain.

Comment

dang and i died

Comment

I was like you once. I had just gotten my third flower hat and was ready to give up on life but there was a small voice deep down that told me: "go on".

And after that 4th box here I am, a proud owner of eurostep.

Comment

lucjky....^^^^^^

Comment

look at me im raqz and i dont have euro like foq

Comment

UPDATE: I opened my fourth and got a duplicate frog shot, I think i'd be better off quitting lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X