• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go on !

Comment

• im about to be so lonely with my 3 rings

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS TO

- WINTER 2018 - Tournament Champions dUP (A)
        dUP (A) SnuggleBoop (DG)
        DB (DG)
        Kepah (C)
        Nukimbo (PG)
        Milks (PF)

*Note* Milks/DPOTY (3 Rings) has the most Tournament Wins in NA FS2 History.
        *Note* Sam/SnuggleBoop - First Female player to ever win a FS2 Ring? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
        Last edited by KobeBlaise; 12-10-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• im about to be so lonely with my 4 rings

Comment

• missed tourney but lol, who is kepah? guy is mad trash, dont @ me either

Comment

• eu champ btw

Comment

• Damn FS1 was the shit. Only 1 ring cause SoldierAKing was the best SG ever to play FS1 and even got recognized by people when he went to Korea but why this man eating in a rice cooker though. Ima get one in FS2 as well

Comment

• First of all, this is not even a thing. Nobody would actually refer to this post while talking about fs2 rings. Second of all, "If you were caught h*cking (WITH EVIDENCE) or any forms of cheating, you will have an asterik next to your name! DO. NOT. CHEAT."

DB played on both dUP A and B, which is clearly cheating. Put an asterisk next to the winners or don't put them on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lock View Post
                    First of all, this is not even a thing. Nobody would actually refer to this post while talking about fs2 rings. Second of all, "If you were caught h*cking (WITH EVIDENCE) or any forms of cheating, you will have an asterik next to your name! DO. NOT. CHEAT."

DB played on both dUP A and B, which is clearly cheating. Put an asterisk next to the winners or don't put them on here.
                    What do you mean? DBLL played by the rule. The characters was on a seperate account.

&

This is a true Hall Of Fame list made by the FS community. The definition of FS champions/Best Player/Best Team.

Comment

• So many hackers and undeserved rings

Comment

• I will be on this list very soon BEST ISOER ON NA SERVER

Comment

• So many crybabies hiding behind alt accounts trying to defame champions because they lost.

Comment

• interesting.

Comment

Working...
                            X