Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Hall of Fame (North America) [Official]

FS2 Hall of Fame [Official]

Before I start with this New FS2 Hall Of Fame, let me briefly explains the meaning behind this.

I like to bring this FS1 tradition back to this community, whenever you like it or not. The whole purpose of this...is not to bring back the old FS1 memories, but is to understand the real value of winning a FS tournament. This page is meant to honor all the champs who have came through the tournament as a CHAMP, raising that glory E-Trophy in the air and be recognize...YOU ARE THE BEST!

(I feel this simple corny ass banner on the front page GK to do to recognize them as a CHAMPION is NOT ENOUGH. You will be surprise how quickly people forget.)

FYI: This will TELL you the meaning of "Top List"
    a list out there that means NOTHING, F your opinion! Especially the ones with alternate/troll accounts that has ZERO credit at all, if you don't post it under your real FS name!!! Any of the players you have mention that you think they are the best...BLAH BLAH, but haven't won a tournament??

Dude, YOU'RE SH*TTING ME....Shut the f*ck up AND PROVE IT IN THE TOURNAMENT BEFORE I POP AN ARTERY IN MY THROAT! YOU ARE NOT THE BEST! BE QUIET & SIT THE F DOWN! GO PROVE IT IN THE TOURNAMENT- NO B.S.

Hell, if you want to make this interesting when tournament isn't around the corner...GO CALL SOMEONE OUT FOR A FREE MATCH IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS. (No Personal insults/trolls) The real call-outs like "You suck at winning because I'm better than you, I want to prove it in best of 3,7,10 match.

Hall Of Fame was started by SolderKing - GloryToGod, who would regulary update this every time when someone wins a tournament. I think this will helps fuels every competitior out there and understands the meaning of winning a tournament. Not just for corny ass banners, pajamas suits, WWE Belts or SoldierKing would say "gcash"....THEY ARE MORE THAN THAT.

THEY ARE E-RINGS MOFO!
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FS2 HALL OF FAME

~~ Rules: You must participate in a tournament. You must play at least 1 game on your team.
    **SUB(s) must play AT LEAST one game to get registered a "RING" - If their team wins the whole thing. ~~

Tournament or Mini-Tournament
    RING IS A RING!

You may have been a dominant player against most, beat players on this list and compiled an amazing win percent, but when all the best ballers came online for 1 day and 1 competition with the sweat coming out, did you prove yourself to be the best of the best that day? This is the Hall of Fame.

CHAMPS
    BEST PLAYER/TEAM ON FS2

3 Tournament RINGS

2 Tournament RINGS
    -Tain (PF, SG)
    -Proto (PG)*
    - Stylez (SG)
    - DPOTY/MILKS (PF)
    - Assists/Papachan (PG, C)
    - Hanachan/Dalbit (SG, DG)

1 Tournament RING
    - Jike (PG)
    - Dendrocygna(C)
    - Kepler (SG)
    - Thador aka Wyh (PF)*
    - BaguioBeans (C)
    - Eunbit (PG)
    - Verivus (PF)
    - DDDDeeJay (SF)
    - 7Pac (PF)
    - I31ack (C)
    - MECHTTZI (PG)
    - Jcy (PG)
    - Pretend (PF)*
    - lGains (PF)*
    - Zhizhai (PF)*
    - Syzera (C)
    - Elloki (PG)
    - llMercedezll (PG)
    - DBLL (PG)
    - KobeBryant (SG)
    - HOPIA (PF)
    - ShamBeid (PF)
    - Anomaly (PF)
    - Fairy (PG)
    - GodOfDash/ProjectAway (SG)
    - Blessed (PF)
    - 170C (C)
    - LoloGasol (PF)
    - Playmaker (PG)
    - 2Four/MainEventz (SG)
    - Nada (PF)
    - Xris (PF)
    - BoxTroll (PG)
    - Transcendent* (SG)
    - FPJM* (PF)
    - FlyingJack (PF)
    - DogBryant (PF)
    - Vv (PG)

*Might be involved with "H"

(DQ) - NO WINNER to the RECENT FS2 SPRING Tournament winners,
    We would like to congratulate the 2018 Spring Season Crew Tournament

Champions. However, it saddens us to learn that a team in NA server has

violated the tournament rule. We found out that
    MINJl (PG)
    of Intoxicated

used name changer item to give way to a user who is now
    MINJl (SG).

They used name changer item and let a non-tournament participant to play

during the Semi Final and Final Matches; This is considered as grave

misconduct. The GM team decided to disqualify Intoxicated (B)
    lntoxicated (B) LebronTain (SG)
    Dendrocygna (C)
    768819917111 (PG)
    Nyoobe (PF)
    MINJl (SG)

• Leave all the updates and missed teams below, please be respectful as I am not leaving you out on purpose and don't have an infinite memory. IF I make a mistake, please in a respectful-manner & tell me. I WILL fix it.

If you were caught h*cking (WITH EVIDENCE) or any forms of cheating, you will have an asterik next to your name! DO. NOT. CHEAT.

THIS HALL OF FAME IS SACRED!!!
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 04-12-2018, 09:59 PM.

R.I.P. FS1 Hall Of Fame

~~Rules: You must advertise your tournament and it must be available to all players. You must play at least 1 game on your team.

You may have been a dominant player against most, beat players on this list and compiled an amazing win percent, but when all the best ballers came online for 1 day and 1 competition with the sweat coming out, did you prove yourself to be the best of the best that day? This is the Hall of Fame.

Celebrate (PG, 5)

Soldier King (SG, 4)
    NikoSF (SF, 4)

StarEternity (PG, 4)
    FkEm (SF, 4)

Hogan(C, 4)
    AugustusX(C,4)
    Maomi (PF, C, PG, 4)

RLBxVujacic (SG, 3)
    MikeCool (SG, 3)
    Felix (PG, SG, 3)

FireBear (C, 3)
    ChefMilkking (C, SF, 3)
    RareBased/StyllBased (PF, C, 3)

Joyside/Huf (C, PF, 3)

Rosalu (PG, 2)
    Organ (PG, 2)
    Hydrant (PF, 2)
    Grindin/Derick (C, 2)
    SoftLipa (C, 2)
    TCllStyleZ (SG,PG,2)

lPwnHardl (C, 1)
    Libero (C, 1)

Tyler/1Box(C, 1)
    Mikki (C, 1)
    PaintD/TJ (C, 1)
    IttaMaio (C, 1)
    CllSama (C, 1)
    Pandora (C, 1)
    LALShaqKobe (C, 1)
    lICenterIl (C, 1)
    n33bC (C, 1)

TheWarMan (PG,1)
    llLoneleyStarll(PG, 1)
    WolfiePG (PG, 1)
    Pandora (PG, 1)
    Fuzion (PG, 1)
    GhettoStarJM (PG, 1)
    Proclamation (PG, 1)
    MadeInPanama (PG, 1)
    Pure (PG, 1)
    KingBallXAce (PG, 1)
    Surveillance (PG,1)
    June (PG, 1)
    llcoreall (PG, 1)
    AngelPG (PG, 1)
    Classic (PG, 1)

IttaDay (SG, 1)
    Shirley (SG, 1)
    Relax (SG,1)
    Dioxide (SG, 1)

AntoineD (PF,1)
    IttaLee (PF,1)
    FangZi (PF, 1)
    Chico (PF, 1)
    Laluna (PF, 1)
    Fowl (PF, 1)
    Gatsby (PF)
    lbbl (PF)
    ArtPF (PF, 1)
    BlackAsHell (PF, 1)
    llLAXll (PF, 1)

leave all updates and missed teams below, please be respectful as I am not leaving you out on purpose and don't have an infinite memory.
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 07-30-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

/10chars

Comment

o sht i see my name Gatsby。thx rofl

Comment

Uhh don't forget Immersion/Immy won a ring also in FS 1 k thanks & idk how to add it in but you should consider KS is back to back along with VIP

Comment

FS1 List is missing ArtPF, June, (From first tournament in Sierra) and AngelPG / IICENTERII / IIcoreaII(PG) (My teammate from FreeStyle League 2.) n33bC and BlackAsHell too.

Good times, good times.

Comment

the legend continues, pro to Vuj for doing this.

Props to current champs, anomaly, dpoty and stylez. Can't wait to see the final legacy of the people in this game .

Comment

KobeBlaise the PG that won the 2nd tourney was Vv or something like that I believe. she was with Nada and Xriss.

Comment

The ***? I made this big long cool post and GM's deleted what guy said?

Sigh
                  Last edited by twitch.tvMikeCoolism; 01-26-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch.tvMikeCoolism View Post

Sigh
                    What did you say?

Comment

Sigh

What post?

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Trifecta;n150935]

What post?
                        Trollfecta at it again LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                          What did you say?
                          Originally posted by popeye34
                          Dont even begin to call yourself a legend you hacking fuck. No one has forgotten you shady FS1 history that will forever be cemented on youTUBE
                          Sup alternate account, nice 4 post. Before I even respond I just want to point out the fact that whoever you are, if you actually believed what you were saying you would have posted on your main account.

Only thing on Youtube was a 3+ year old FS1 games of a shared account of DionneThePF and Dcoca hacking, multiple people used that account during the famous FS1 dark age era. There is only one video of the name "MCism" and it's my SF getting a normal reb with host, I can post a video of Niko getting the same type of reb.

Now a little history lesson... This all originated from FS1's dark ages, around the time Vista came out, hackshield literally did not work at all with Vista. The hacks were so bad and people were constantly complaining on forums, me being one of the main voices for that. Then eventually after months of the GM's doing nothing about it; I made a forums post telling all the players to go on alternate accounts and characters and just hack ON HIGH SETTINGS for a day to protest.

There was logic behind my madness though. GM's took notice soon after, long story short it got patched (Not forever). Tons of known and respected players in the FS1 community got on alts and were hacking high that day and it was pretty funny. I remember Water and Buckshot laughing about it on Vent. There is a reason why vets called that time the dark ages of FS1.

I know you'll respond with something stupid, like "omg nice excuse, you hacked", because you're indeed stupid. But I'll just use this copy&past for the next brave soul with 4 post, talking about a 4 or 5 year old game.

Comment

Trollfecta at it again LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Trifecta;n150945]

Rumination is the compulsively focused attention on the symptoms of one's distress, and on its possible causes and consequences, as opposed to its solutions.

Well played sir, well played. Su go yo

Comment

Working...
                              X