Your favourite SPCs for each role

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite SPCs for each role

Title says it all. Just wondering what people like as SPC for each role. Especially PF and PG 😀 Thanks !

PF - big joe or liu
    PG - goku or clara
    SG - the new one dont know name
    C - lloid all da way
    SF - jack all da way

Comment

Thanks for your opinion !😀 I wanna hear more ! 😀

Comment

C: loyld or Nick
        PF: Big Joe
        SF: Jack or Nikky but mostly Jack tho
        SG: The one the only James Bond(Kim)
        PG: Clara or Lyn

Comment

sf - jack
          pf - jack
          c - jack
          sg - jack
          pg - jack

Comment

C:Nick or grace
            PF-liu
            SF:Jack
            Sg:james kim
            Pg: billy or lyn

Comment

SG - Ginger
              SF - Nikki
              PF - Liu
              C - Lloyd
              PG - Lyn

Comment

Kakkarot
                Kakkarot
                Kakkarot
                Kakkarot
                Kakkarot

Comment

I got more answers than I ve expected. Thank you everyone 😀

Comment

C - Grace

/10 chars

Comment

PF LEO
                      SF JACK
                      C JOE
                      PG tyson

Comment

All the girl SPCs

Comment

C - All SPC's except Gojo
                          PF - Liu
                          SF - Jack
                          SG - Clara, James Kim
                          PG - Clara, Lyn

Comment

I am on my phone, so sorry ahead of the time for the grammatical mistakes I make. I am going to try to give you my honest opinion based on my own observations of gamekiss freestyle 2 (not korean/chinese version). C- So far, the non-spc male tall center seems to be a good choice. The regular C seems to have superior rebound/ blocking animations, making the free character a solid chioce. I would also consider Big Joe. Not only is Big Joe the second tallest character in this game, but he is also wider, which is useful for securing box out position and bumps/screens. Also, Big Joe's jump shot animation might be the best in the game. Pair this with his height and he becomes the best shooter in the game. The only reason the regular C is in the conversation is because it seems like its rebounding/blocking animations seem to be quicker than Big Joe's. Centers sub par blocking ability (in comparison to PFs) is a big part of why centers are considered worse than PFs, this makes the regular characters blocking animation very attractive. While regular Cs aren't as good jump shooters as Big Joes, their jump shot animation seems to be quicker than any of the SPC alternatives. Center is one of the only positions where the free character might (highly debatable) be the best option, so I would not waste a SPC coupon ticket on the center position. PF- Big Joe- Same reason as above. Also, PFs, are a much bigger offensive threat than Cs, so Big Joes shooting abilitys is too good to pass up.@ SG- New Male SG. PG- Not sure, but Billy seems to have a nice mix of hieght/speed. Clara also has a nice mix of height and speed. Don't see difference in rest of positions and SPC. I will go ahead and edit this when I get on a PC.
                            Last edited by ShotFake; 08-08-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                              I am on my phone, so sorry ahead of the time for the grammatical mistakes I make. I am going to try to give you my honest opinion based on my own observations of gamekiss freestyle 2 (not korean/chinese version). C- So far, the non-spc male tall center seems to be a good choice. The regular C seems to have superior rebound/ blocking animations, making the free character a solid chioce. I would also consider Big Joe. Not only is Big Joe the second tallest character in this game, but he is also wider, which is useful for securing box out position and bumps/screens. Also, Big Joe's jump shot animation might be the best in the game. Pair this with his height and he becomes the best shooter in the game. The only reason the regular C is in the conversation is because it seems like its rebounding/blocking animations seem to be quicker than Big Joe's. Centers sub par blocking ability (in comparison to PFs) is a big part of why centers are considered worse than PFs, this makes the regular characters blocking animation very attractive. While regular Cs aren't as good jump shooters as Big Joes, their jump shot animation seems to be quicker than any of the SPC alternatives. Center is one of the only positions where the free character might (highly debatable) be the best option, so I would not waste a SPC coupon ticket on the center position. PF- Big Joe- Same reason as above. Also, PFs, are a much bigger offensive threat than Cs, so Big Joes shooting abilitys is too good to pass up.@ SG- New Male SG. PG- Not sure, but Billy seems to have a nice mix of hieght/speed. Clara also has a nice mix of height and speed. Don't see difference in rest of positions and SPC. I will go ahead and edit this when I get on a PC.
                              The non SPC C is favored because of their stable boxout. Its not because of the animation.

Comment

Working...
                              X