[GM READ] Eurostep, Dive pass, and c/pf available for gkash [GM READ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM READ] Eurostep, Dive pass, and c/pf available for gkash [GM READ]

Make eurostep, dive pass, and the c/pf skill for gkash. This will bring more money to you since there were many players that wanted these skills but weren't able to get them. Many of my friends agree that 700-800 gkash would be fair for each skill. Thank you, GM please do this

That would make this game more pay to win, that would kill the game slowly. Dont think is a good idea, maybe do a new event with them

Comment

stop crying i got all 3 of those skills.

Comment

Why Gkash? I think they should cost regular points, just like they did when they released Drift shot/Power block/Drive&pass skills.
        Now what they did caused unbalance between players, so only the lucky people got the advantage over others. Not that big of advantage but still.
        Some of us even played a lot of games and spent a lot of time trying to get them but the luck wasn't on our side.
        They should just release it on the regular skill shop -_-
        Last edited by WuZi; 06-10-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuZi View Post
          Why Gkash? I think they should cost regular points, just like they did when they released Drift shot/Power block/Drive&pass skills.
          Now what they did caused unbalance between players, so only the lucky people got the advantage over others. Not that big of advantage but still.
          Some of us even played a lot of games and spent a lot of time trying to get them but the luck wasn't on our side.
          They should just release it on the regular skill shop -_-
          Here's the sad truth about game developers. They need to make money. I do agree Gamekiss can be greedy, but spending $7 to $8 isn't much considering MANY gamers couldn't even get it with $200 spent. Plus, none of the skills will make you win a game. It just adds to your arsenal. Honestly, these skills aren't that overpowered.

AND DON'T FORGET SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T SPEND GKASH AND GOT THE SKILLS FREE FROM ACHIEVEMENTS AND LUCK THROUGH LETTERS!

Comment

If they aren't Op nor they make you win games, then wait for future events or that they realise it on skill shop for regular points, like Wuzi said. They can still make money without making the game pay2win .

Comment

Originally posted by Ber View Post
              If they aren't Op nor they make you win games, then wait for future events or that they realise it on skill shop for regular points, like Wuzi said. They can still make money without making the game pay2win .
              Do you guys not understand a game company has to make money to keep the servers up? I don't agree on some of the prices Gamekiss puts up, but think for a second. In addition to that, freestyle 1 and freestyle 2 are based on skill. You can have all gkash but that won't actually make you a good player. Thats what separates pay to win from free to play.

Enterprise exiting.

Comment

Outlet pass, Diving Catch, and Eurostep isn't good enough of a skill to be called "Paytowin"

Comment

it shouldn't be gkash folks
                  it should be points, and no stop calling shit in this game pay to win

Comment

I agree that these skills aren't good enough to be called paytowin if sold for Gkash, but that would just give them a chance to sell more skills for gkash, ofc 3 skills won't make a diference, if you are skilled you can still win, but in the long run it will create an advantage pay to win. Now its just 3 skills , a few months later more 3, and so on... Lastly, i agree that a company with free2play games, need money to keep the servers up,using micro transactions. Although im sure they are already making money , and will continue to, with other stuff, like the Naughty kitty special package. As long as the game don't die they can make money
                    Last edited by Ber; 06-11-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

umm SPC, Skill slots, Item balls and especially Card balls makes the most money. I doubt everyone will want to buy those skills for Gkash except Euro maybe.

Comment

It should be gkash, I agree with Raven.. but it should also be points. Very expensive points though, 100k per skill

Comment

many of your friends are stupid

Comment

Lol Ber. I have averaged over 70% win against all types of players with no gkash items, no gkash spent, no skill slots. Even faced some with eurostep, etc and still beat them. This game is skill based, if anything the only TRUE PAY TO WIN ASPECT OF THIS GAME IS THE CARD BALLS!

Comment

This post is dumb as fuck. It's a chance. Don't make it pay to win bc your ass didn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X