Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names : Likkle -> Position : SG (i play the same position in real)

BIO

I am the Jimmy Butler of FS2. only thing that i resemble myself to him in real life lmao....
    anyways. add me- im a nice player and i dont talk sht when you get cross'd by an pf...

Hobbies : Playing basketball, playing nba 2k... i love buying sneakers idc my collection > yours, i also like alot of music and going out too.

Reasons i play FS2 : dope game. you dont see much games like this. and its just funny af...

Comment

10???????

Comment

Picture:

Name: My in-game name is TobinHeath, but yall can call me Tobin.

Occupation: I am currently a student majoring in computer science.

Ping: My ping goes from 30 - 50, depending on how GameKiss's servers are.

Interests & Hobbies: Video games, soccer, basketball, and TV shows.

Reasons for Playing FS2: I play FS2 to pass the time, and because I like to win.

Favorite Position: I enjoy playing as a big man. I generally play Center for basketball games, but I have been with PF because I like them more in FS2. I enjoy playing all positions, but I cannot score very well.

Crew History: Bruh(for about 1 day) → Nova → dUP → BigOne → VIP
        I've been crew hopping a lot honestly. I don't expect to be called loyal, but now that I found a home within VIP, I intend to stay here, even if it is currently dormant.

Background: Moved out of CA when I was born(around age of 1) to PA. Lived there until I was 17, and then moved back to CA. Big follower of Tobin Powell Heath.

TobinHeath

Comment

ım 50lvl but my quest bugged ı need help for free specıal character coupon.(Gordew)
          Last edited by Enes Vatan; 06-08-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Nickname: Mai-tree
            Character name: Triminem1st(CT), Triminem2nd(PG), Triminem3rd(SF), Triminem4th(C)
            Hobbies: Game, Basketbal, Sport
            Interests: Unpredictable play style
            Reason for playing fs2 : From the FS1 to FS2
            Favourite position: Center(But in real life I too short for Center to Point Guard. I'm 171 cm tall)
            Server : Asia

Comment

Name:Trendon Sanford
              Hobie's: rapping basketball shopping texting gaming and playing rumble fighter

Reasons for playing FS2: cuz i love basket ball and i found the best basketball mmo alive and i love this game and get a weird but good feeling when I play it

Favorite positions:PG because I love pg and im a pg in real life DG because it reminds me of me and im just in love with DG and SW because it reminds me of my basket ball Roll model Derrick rose

Side note: clara is my favorite character well her and Billy and i hope that u guys will add me @MSSPLASH im also a rapper looking ti make my dream come true and i love people and making friends and I also dont like ball Hogger's
              Last edited by Swift Jesus; 06-27-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

name: LBX_MASTER u can call me LBX or jake
                ocupation: university student first year
                hobbie s: f2p, drawing,vid,gaming,pc,console
                lenguage: spanish ,almost inglish (i can understand but when is talk or write me=rip)
                like: watch vid, and watch streams of fs2 for learn more and other game :3
                anime: danball senki,w and wars, pokemon, medabots,beyblade,eyeshield21, beck, world trigger, yu gi oh, slam dunk, lets&go, etc.
                position; pg sf sw dg (sg i suck :/) (c and pf i cant play by my ping 150 T.T dem)
                usualy position: sw for now
                favourite: ox queen, item succubu, mexican sombrero,toys :3
                personality: chill, funny, bad joke random, only i can get salty by my miss shot ez 2 4 in row .-. and my connection rip x.x
                playstyle: iso(learnding level major =regular .-.) dash (i want to try) pillar(maybe nextime)
                player type: regular player im stay more in pro 99% 1% in major (99%=rekt gg incoming XD)
                spc total: 5 sw ox queen 50, pf liu 30, sf jack 6, pg goku 35 ,and pg billy 12

why i play f2: just for fun :3
                Last edited by LBX_MASTER; 06-28-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Name: Delivers, Zythe, Eaaaat, Krusk, etc. ​

Real Name: Nobody gets to know this. *Instead of my name, you can know I'm a girl.*

Hobbies: Too many to put here, but FS2 is one of them.

Reason for playing FS2: I just got addicted. It's sorta trash to a certain degree though...

Favorite Position: SG! I love shooting 3s. I can shoot in real life as well.

SPC: A LOT. I have 8 SPC. James Kim, Nick, Big Joe, Jack, Ox Queen, etc.

Favorite item: Chrome suit...

Comment

Hows everyone doin?

Name: thxmpsxn (IG/Snapchat), thxmpsxnn_ (twitter) haha

Characters: Yukmouff, lordfreebase, mostxdoapp, and a couple other characters I forget to use

Location: All over the US basically lol. Depends on what point in time I'm being asked

Occupation: College student-athlete (I play football at Bryant University)

Hobbies: FS2/Gaming (though I'm not very good, I play mainly with friends), watching/talking football & other sports, anime, music (all kinds, i don't discriminate)

Reason for playing: Honestly, I started playing because I couldn't afford 2K and just got hooked. It has it's flaws but what game doesn't? I'm not the type of player that is super competitive because to me it's just a game and it isn't real. Ofc I want to win but I mainly prefer teammates that can play cohesively without getting super upset/pissed over something as trivial as an online pickup basketball game. Even though I'm a completely free player (which can be such a drag at times T.T) I really do enjoy this game because it's a computer game in a league of it's own. I'm on pretty frequently, except for in the fall during the season but if you ever see me online, say what's up! I'm always down to meet cool people on here that know how to make the game fun.

Favorite Position: SF/SW, PG/DG. I love positions that can be versatile. I prefer to facilitate and work the ball around and those positions work best to do that for me.

SPC: Sadly I dont have any that I use frequently, much too difficult for me lol. All my chars are the genreic ones

Favorite Item: Prolly the masks (horse head/gas mask/etc.), since I don't buy the items lol. That and the Sakun stuff is pretty tight

Comment

Name: Benjamin
                      Been playing freestyle since I was 7 years old, 1 week before sierra closed down.
                      Sierra IGN: koolkid703
                      FS1 IGN:kingswagga, EasyBlocks, Bengi
                      FS2 IGN: Benji, Bruin, Lonzo, Gnarled, and Octubre
                      Reasons for playing FS2: Stress relieving, even though you guys take this game way to seriously
                      Hobbies: Fixing Computers, reading, socializing, hanging out with friends, being a hoe
                      Other game I play is Vainglory. IGN: Excerpt
                      Favorite position: PG/SG/DG

Comment

Name: FsAshfordd mostly my characters are named by "Ashford" so if you happen to see one. thats me

Ping: My ping goes from 60s to 110s, so when it comes to Ping im not really good at playing Rebounder

Interests & Hobbies: Video games, basketball, and TV shows.

Reasons for Playing FS2: I play FS2 for stress reliever. thou most of the time I play when im vacant

Favorite Position: before my favi was PG, but then I started to realize that PG is fun but most of the time I play as a scorer, not a passer. so I did alot of thinking, If I want to be a scorer why play PG, when you can play SG or SF? so my choice is based on where I want to score mostly, and that happens to be in 3s. so that is the time I picked SG.

Crew History: Clap yo Hands and now Executives(with my loyal friends).

Comment

Originally posted by tidus202 View Post

Name: FsAshfordd mostly my characters are named by "Ashford" so if you happen to see one. thats me

Ping: My ping goes from 60s to 110s, so when it comes to Ping im not really good at playing Rebounder

Interests & Hobbies: Video games, basketball, and TV shows.

Reasons for Playing FS2: I play FS2 for stress reliever. thou most of the time I play when im vacant

Favorite Position: before my favi was PG, but then I started to realize that PG is fun but most of the time I play as a scorer, not a passer. so I did alot of thinking, If I want to be a scorer why play PG, when you can play SG or SF? so my choice is based on where I want to score mostly, and that happens to be in 3s. so that is the time I picked SG.

Crew History: Clap yo Hands and now Executives(with my loyal friends).
                          Thats me! 😊

Comment

Name: Real name is J'Noah, I go by ValiantStride, ThaBlackJoka, or BurakkuJoka
                            Ping: 50-60 during most hours
                            Interests & Hobbies: Ladies, Games, Ladies, Basketball, Ladies, Anime, Ladies, Anime Ladies, and Making Videos/Live Streaming
                            Reasons for Playing FS2: I've been on FS1 since it first started in Sierra, I won't leave until it dies off competely #loyal
                            Favorite Position: PF, I do like to play SG from time to time and learning the other positions better
                            Crew History: started in Soldiers of Dreams, left and joined other crews, none felt right,so I created Valiant my new home.
                            Last edited by BurakkuJoka; 09-07-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Name: w3bgl3b,pinyin,lasedi,iraffa,address, and joebryant. come and take w's in game

Comment

Name: Jeff, Court
                                Occupation:I'm a weed grower in california. I live in the woods for months at a time so I'm seasonally absent in game.
                                Hobbies:Video games, physics
                                fav position: SF
                                Reason for playing: I discovered this game by sierra a decade ago. Fell in love, strong competition. Crazy intense matches can happen.
                                how to use print screen
                                image upload no size limit

Comment

Working...
                                X