Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually surprised the garbage ass khen knows how to type loool. How come you can't press the right keyboards during the game? Weak ass piece of shit.

Comment

Nickname´s: Gojiraman/uanshutri/Verjamonx32/themetalma/TheProLife+
      Occupation: Profesional music producing in spanish indie games and my own albums
      hobby´s: Guitar, Drums, Bass, Keyboard, Fs2, Lost saga & Css.
      Favorite things in game: good teammates, playing for fun, and doing jokes whit the other team when we playing.
      Things i hate: no rookie 2, trashtalking teammates and lvl 50 stats vs lvl 24 stats
      Reason to play fs2: i love basketball, i used to play sometimes Fs1, but i dont understanded it, i liked fs2 since it released on steam, but i was playing in gamekiss a long time ago, and now is my favorite game.
      Photo... another day

Comment

IGN: Jah420Bruh, Jah420Boi, Jah420Bae, Jah420Kid, Jah420Dawg
        Name: Adrian(English name), Bong(Asian name) and yes Im Asian.
        Hobbies: Eating, Basketball, Gym, Anime, TV Series, Video Games, Smoke
        Reason why playing FS2: Just nothing to play right now

Comment

Age - 16

Hobbies - FreeStyle2

Interest - FreeStyle2

Reason To Play - To keep getting better and find a solid team to build chemistry with.

Favorite Position -PG !!!

Favorite Items - Chrome Suit (get that extra speed son), Dark Force Mask, and Street Wings.

Characters - ThotWalk, KalDive (oKal & Pidg), iBrick, iBrickPG, Brickin and Ebonics. (I only play on Ebonics right now)
          Last edited by KalDive; 09-20-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Name is AlwayzOnFire
            High Schooler From NYC
            Currently Trying to Get into THem IVys
            Leader of Los 69ers crew
            Cant Fix his capital letters cause he's lazy aF

Comment

Name - ArojoKidd (Josh Arojo)

Info - im black, i look like fresh from subway surfers without glasses, 15 year old, currently going school and playing basketball for my city (dartford sharks), i live in the united kingdom

the reason why i play FS2 is because when im bored and i dont go out with my friends, or im not at school or playing ball, i play this, nba 2k and battlefield in my spare time.
              i enjoy playing fs2 because i can use the same tactics as i would in real life into this game, and destroy the crap out of the playing with funky outfits that always go for the dunk, not the accurate 3 point shot.
              and atm, this is my character.

in FS2, i am the leader of blacktops streetball crew, we are recruiting any player looking for a crew that speaks english and is above the level of 15, other than that, once the clan is full, i will be kicking the players that do not meet requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                Name: Zydrunas Ilgauskas,
                Also known as "Big Z," "Z," or the numerous misspellings of my last name

Occupation: Retired professional basketball center of the National Basketball Association, currently a Special Advisor for the Cavaliers front office

Hobbies: Basketball, Cooking, various philanthropic endeavors

Interests: Going to the movies, reading books, watching TV, playing with LeBron James, dunking on short people

Reason for playing FSII: It brings me back to my playing days! At my current age, I can no longer dunk at ease, so why not do it virtually?

Favourite Position: Center, duh.

Favourite Items: Lloyd SPC, and that's about it.

WOW, never thought you are the big Z.
                LOL. I was thinking this guy must be a true fan. Haha. Like to watch your game before, good center, we should play together sometime.
                My IGN is HanMayMay, did we play before?

Comment

Originally posted by HanMayMay View Post

WOW, never thought you are the big Z.
                  LOL. I was thinking this guy must be a true fan. Haha. Like to watch your game before, good center, we should play together sometime.
                  My IGN is HanMayMay, did we play before?
                  Big Z is the best ! He is fun to play with.

Comment

Hobbies: Watching anime,Movies,Basketball, Reading LN,Mangas,Playing Chess
                    Interest: Dates,Interact with people,Hanging out, But not drinking beef or any alcoholic beverages since my enzymes are low can handle them
                    IGN: Maramasa,Mariaaa,SuperMAria
                    Favorite Position: Point Guard, Small Forward
                    Favorite Item:Italian Suit
                    Favorite Quote: The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
                    Reason for playing: because i can play point guard and can do good pass which in real life...never mind

Comment

Nickname: LoveMaker, Yeya (EU)
                      My real name is Dasha. I live in Moscow.

Occupation: I graduated from university and now I’m working in a big oil and gas company.
                      Hobbies/Interest: dancing, playing streetball, reading books, computer games etc.
                      Favorite Position: Only PG
                      Reason to play FS2: I like this random shit)
                      Sometimes I stream here: http://twitch.tv/lostathome
                      Peace ^^
                      Last edited by LoveMaker; 10-25-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Name : Alexandru
                        Nickname: iDemo( formaly Demolation ) - SG
                        Nationality : Romanian ( Romanians are latins btw , not slavic )
                        Ocupation : Law College ( we finish high school at 19 years old in Romania , sometimes even 20 for some people )
                        Server : EU
                        Languages : Romanian , English , French and Latin
                        Hobbies : Politics and history.
                        Postition : I have at least 2 spc / position but i only play sg.
                        Last edited by Demolation; 12-05-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Been on here a few months, so I might as well do this. As you can see, my name is enyiga. It doesn't mean anything, I just made it up a few years back.

Name: Samuel
                          Nickname: enyiga (I made it up years ago, it doesn't have a meaning)
                          Hobbies and interests: God, sports, music, video games, TV, computer, social media
                          Reason for playing FS2: For fun, but also semi-competitively. Also, for a free game, it's great. Just can't stand the unstable servers
                          Favorite Position: SF, but I'm also liking the new SW
                          Favorite Items: Double Sponsor, EXP Sponsor, SPC sets

Comment

Name/IG: Maurice ( BearCub)
                            Nickname: Bearcub, Trotter, etc.
                            Hobbies and interests: Basketball, Church, Hanging out, other things that make me sound basic.
                            Reason for playing FS2: It's lit. Free game that I can play on steam that has teams, competition, trolls, competition, lag like Kagami in zone II, competition, . . . . .competition. Dunking.
                            Favorite Position: PF, though honestly, I like passing on my PG, so obviously CT.
                            Favorite Items: Long range cards for my SG and Bear Heads.

Comment

Pic: I'm a minor. I'd rather not. (I also, sadly, have no IG pictures.)

Name: Sydni

IGN: Nosaki/Toumono (PF/PG/SG/SW/C/SF) (I like to play as a guy.)

Hobbies & Interests: KDrama, KPop, Anime, Video Games, Music, Tech, Track (Competitive Sport), Eating, Hating on people, etc.

B-----------> ~~~ Games: (Osu, LoL, Smite, FS2, Dragonball Xenoverse, ELOA, Garry's Mod, Sims 4, CS:GO, etc.)

Reason for playing FS2: I randomly came across it looking for some games to play. Turned out being addicting and here I am.

Favorite Position: SF. I like playing w/ an all-'round character since I'm able to move around more. Sure, I'm not able to control the court like a PG, but who gives a fuck.

Favorite Items: Anything that makes me look good.
                              Last edited by MadCarter; 01-01-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Me not get Special Character in lvl 50
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X