Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLUB] Raven

Club Raven

I, Jeriah Williams, known to the Freestyle1 community as "Riffle" "Jeriah" or "Fat ass" has decided to make a club.
    The concept behind the name "Raven" is that

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Facts about the Raven - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1.The raven is the largest bird of the crow family. Ravens can live 40 years in the wild and 70 in captivity.
    (The biggest and the baddest. The Cream Of The Crop. Only the strong can survive in this cold world)

2.Ravens can soar high above the trees, unlike crows, which rely on
    active flight. Ravens are capable of aerial stunts similar to those executed by the birds of prey.
    (We're simply amazing. Impressing anybody we play against. No big names from FS1 and take the game by surprise)

3.Ravens are considered the most intelligent birds, displaying high learning ability and use of logic for solving problems, in some tests bypassing the chimpanzees.
    (Smartest plays, best teamwork, best strategy. Surpassing big names like AstroIogy Niko Fowl and others who didn't adapt well to FS2)

4.Due to their intelligence, ravens are very playful. They prank with the wolves.
    (We give you enough rope to hang yourselves, then we go in for the kill. Be expecting blowouts from us)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Facts about the Raven - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Currently undecided if I'm really gonna go through with this shit but if I can get a full roster then I am.
    If you want to sign up
    PM me in game - Buntyn -

PM on skype - reezy.swaqq -
    Facebook me - /phrxshlife -

POST SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR STATS AND RANKING (win% rebs blocks all that shit)
    IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH I WILL SET A TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU
    Last edited by Jeriah The Gawd; 06-15-2014, 11:20 AM.

inb4 Fowl get butthurt

Comment

FK gryffindor
      Ravenclaw ftw

Comment

lmfaooooo @ #3!

Comment

Whatever the name is,atleast you have a logo
          -Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X