• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alts recruiting

Alts Crew
    lol.jpg

Alts is competitive now?
    I the crew leader has decided to change my crew into more of a powerhouse of a crew rather than keeping it as a fun house where almost anyone is welcome. Why i've decided to make this change? Well after crew league I was really unhappy about our record which was 55 wins and 210+ losses and I almost quit the building of this crew after our poor first crew tournament appearance. However i've decided to learn from these L's and get back up and come back even stronger and i'll need your help to achieve that.

he.jpg

What I Need
    I need a stronger roster of players with loyalty, the desire to improve themselves and help others within this crew improve their game as well. As you are reading this I have kicked over 30+ people from this crew and the number will only increase as the days go by (We originally had around 197 members but as you have seen it's down to 159 atm).

Greatly needed
    Low ping bigs (Must be a high level lvl 40+)
    SF's with defensive ability but are also capable of scoring when called upon to eg rebounding, blocking, etc
    Flexible and skilled PG's who are capable of playing their role in any play style superbly.

Needed
    Scorers who are great on the offensive but can carry they're on weight on the defensive end to a ok extent
    Any skilled big regardless of ping (if high ping must make up for lack of ping with great -> acceptable defense or a skilled iso'er)
    A great SG who can drop a lot of points and defend to a acceptable point

Will consider it
    Someone with great knowledge and teaching ability but can't perform himself
    Great scorers that are terrible defenders
    Very skilled but is under level 30
    Dgs and Sws with a very high skill level

Least needed
    Dashers atm. (We lack the roster rn to run dash as good as it should be run. As we improve this will obviously bump dashers value to our crew).
    Players with a terrible ego. idc how good you are

Dont even apply or appear for tryouts
    If you constantly go inactive
    If your toxic
    A quitter
    A crew hopper aka bandwagon
    no desire to win whatsoever
    can't resist being impolite or rude towards his/her teammates

Alts is a NA crew btw
    Thank you for reading all of this it is greatly appreciated
    If interested plz leave a statement here telling me your main and who you intend to join the crew with
    keep a eye out for when Applications are open and when tryouts are being run.
    ha.jpg

im so happy

Comment

Good Luck with your crew

Comment

Best of luck to your crew.

Comment

I'll play a couple games with you to see if you improved. I was your ex-crew member, I left because crew wasn't serious. If you consider to be serious about getting better overall, add me in game PinYin or HTTV.

Comment

Goodluck to your newly renovated crew.

Comment

Good shit. Looking forward to playing vs the new Alts.

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                I'll play a couple games with you to see if you improved. I was your ex-crew member, I left because crew wasn't serious. If you consider to be serious about getting better overall, add me in game PinYin or HTTV.
                Applications are now open go apply sir

Comment

Get back up soldier

Comment

Nice, keep it live Slim.

Comment

Mini tournament is here!!!
                      Interested in participating? But you lack a crew or your crew doesn't want to start you? Join us for Tournament as we are currently looking for a new starting lineup.

Basic Tournament requirements
                      Level 40+ (Might be overlooked depending on skill level)
                      Must have a lot of FS2 experience (Especially tournament experience )
                      Must be available on the day tournament is being carried out

How to attempt to join us
                      If interested please apply with the word "Tourny" so that we'll notice you amongst other applications
                      Feel free to tell us who you are on this forum and ask me for a invite into the crew (Who am I :- SlimJoshua ) <- Add me if you desire a invite

Comment

Working...
                      X