dUP: Recruitment Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elude View Post
    I would like to request an interview to join dUP. I'm a dedicated player who is super determined to take my skills to the next level. I'm hoping that joining dUP will help me reach that potential. I've been playing this game for more than a year now and just recently felt like I hit a breakthrough in my skill level at this game. I have never been in a top tier crew because I've always wanted to compete against and beat them. dUP is my exception though due to their impressive track record. If you guys are only recruiting known, solidified, proven players, then it's all good. But if you're willing to offer an interview / tryout to an unknown player with talent and drive then I'd be more than happy to show my talent. 👍🏼

Position : Small Forward & Point Guard

Ping : 14-24

Playstyle : Adaptable to any

Active

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Currently, we're not recruiting but I'd like to know your in-game name so I could keep tabs on ya if we play against each other.

Comment

Remember the name ClydeDrexler, Level 9, SG.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Currently, we're not recruiting but I'd like to know your in-game name so I could keep tabs on ya if we play against each other.
        Sounds good man, I'm looking foward to seeing you on the court IGN is Elude.

Comment

Originally posted by Elude View Post

Sounds good man, I'm looking foward to seeing you on the court IGN is Elude.
          Im bad but add me w3bgl3d

Comment

This crew might have won the last tournament, but they were too busy ducking women to realize that someone was open for 3.

Comment

I'm rooting for my fav player Couse to lead dUP! The guy is a top 5 SG! Don!t sleep on him!

Comment

Originally posted by StephxCurry View Post
                I'm rooting for my fav player Couse to lead dUP! The guy is a top 5 SG! Don!t sleep on him!
                Lol forget that Couse for president!

Comment

While I like and respect most members of this crew, you shouldn't be glitching alley vs. nubs while wearing your Crew League Winner Titles. It's bad form and doesn't do anything but make the nubs dislike pro even more than they already do. Help, not hinder their advancement. Thanks.

Comment

MAJOR TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
                    OF THE
                    2016 SUPER CREW LEAGUE TOURNAMENT
                    http://challonge.com/envna83w

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Crew Master: [FS]DBLL
                    Vice Crew Master: Zydrunas
                    Crew Manager(s): ShamBeid
                    Key Players: H0PIA, KobeBryant
                    157/200
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENTLY INVITE ONLY UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Crew Summary:.

Tournament History:.
                    2015 Spring Major Tournament ..................................................... 3rd Place: dUP
                    2015 Summer Major Tournament .................................................. Top 16: dUP A & dUP B
                    2015 Fall Mini Tournament ............................................................. Top 4: dUP
                    2015 Winter Major Tournament ................................................. .... Top 8: dUP B
                    2016 Winter Mini Tournament .................................................. ...... 3rd Place: dUP
                    2016 Super Crew League Tournament ......................................... Top 8: dUP B
                    2016 Super Crew League Tournament ....................................... 1st Place: dUP A
                    2016 Summer Mini Tournament ..................................................... 2nd Place: dUP
                    2016 Summer Major Tournament .................................................. .Top 16: dUP A & dUP B
                    2016 Fall Winter Mini Tournament ..................................................Top 4: dUP & WP
                    Total: 13 Appearances
                    Crew League History:.
                    Season 1 (Feb 2016) ............................. ......................................... 2nd in NA, 732 pts.
                    Season 2 (May 2016) ............................ .......................................... 2nd in NA, 761 pts.
                    Season 3 (July 2016) ............................ .......................................... Top 10 in NA, 300~ pts.
                    Season 4 (Sep 2016) .................................................. ..................... Top 10 in NA, 300~ pts.

The Benefits of being in dUP:
                    • We are a VERY exclusive crew
                    • One of the longest lasting NA crews, with active management
                    • A fun, competitive environment
                    • dUP has a very talented, vast, versatile roster. dUP is not deep in numbers, but the crew is loaded with quality players who can show you the ropes
                    • Being surrounded by mature players who strive to become better
                    • Various means of communication: Discord, Kik, etc.
                    • Active voice communication
                    • Intense free matches for both tourney and regular season practice

Requirements:

From the wise words of DBLL, the crew master:

1. When you contact me/crew member, you will likely go through a mandatory interview with me. I will not just make a room called "dUP tryouts" and try you out. I will not play with you and then later convince you to leave your current crew to join mine. If you want to join dUP, it is because YOU want to be here. I want players who want to be here.

2. Be respectful. I want you to have fun here, but if your trash talking/trolling becomes offensive to anyone (whether it be crew member or opponent) then that's a problem. It's basketball, we're all competitive here so occasional trash talk is natural. However, if it becomes consistently offensive then it may result in crew expulsion.

3. We are a competitive crew. I want you to come here with the desire to win every game possible, and be willing to take advice to further improve.

4. We are a DEFENSIVE crew, as the name suggests. That should be your focus no matter what position you are (not necessarily your character's build, but defense should be your mindset).

5. If I find out you hack, you're gone.

6. If you are in the crew, we expect all of your characters to be in dUP. No halfway commitments.

Roster (Active Mains only):.
                    PG: [FS]DBLL, ChapSticky, Dimensional, Highwayman, Hinazuki
                    SG:Anhyeong, Floater, Couse, CLXXX
                    SF: IsoLock, lHendyTjia, MetroBoominn, Kolombia
                    PF: H0PIA, ShamBeid, TiniBoi, Deeva, Sapy
                    C: Zydrunas, Najenda, Dendrocygna, KingDreadz, R8
                    CT: TapDatPass

(I did not include alt characters because then I would have to name 90 more characters)

Yes, despite having 100+ characters in our crew, we are a VERY SMALL tight knit group of players. Our recruitment standards are VERY, VERY strict.

dUP Media:
                    DBLL YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu...ZEdGtXPebISVmg
                    Zydrunas YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGw...6DMLvHuqoLZ4bw
                    Zydrunas Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/bigzydrunas
                    Raida Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/imRaida
                    can i tryout I just need corner pg

Comment

2. Be respectful. I want you to have fun here, but if your trash talking/trolling becomes offensive to anyone (whether it be crew member or opponent) then that's a problem. It's basketball, we're all competitive here so occasional trash talk is natural. However, if it becomes consistently offensive then it may result in crew expulsion.
                      how can you say that when you guys have milks running around trolling and trash talking people for no reason smh

Comment

Originally posted by FRE$H Zoe View Post

how can you say that when you guys have milks running around trolling and trash talking people for no reason smh
                        1. This is 2 years old. Zydrunas hasn't been in dUP for over a year. Baited by Necro.
                        2. If a little trash talk offends you, you should probably avoid competitive games.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post

1. This is 2 years old. Zydrunas hasn't been in dUP for over a year. Baited by Necro.
                          2. If a little trash talk offends you, you should probably avoid competitive games.
                          Trash talk doesn't offend me or effects me, cause i care less wtf the opposition gots to say and milks trash talks is beyond trash talking but it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by FRE$H Zoe View Post

Trash talk doesn't offend me or effects me, cause i care less wtf the opposition gots to say and milks trash talks is beyond trash talking but it is what it is
                            Can you explain how his trash talk is beyond trash talking?

"try harder."
                            "i fk ur mom."
                            *Gif of him tap dunking*
                            "you still trying?"

That's literally his trash talk in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
                              "i fk ur mom."
                              yep i should tell half the ppl i face that to be more competitive
                              The fact that your defending that just proves my entire point of this community toxic af
                              Everyone is not the dam same curtain players aren't thick and hard like that to accept those words most of them are thin

Comment

dsfsdfsfsedfs****

Comment

Working...
                                X