dUP: Recruitment Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dUP: Recruitment Thread

"We love competition, but the opposition needs our permission for the top position."

MAJOR TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
    OF THE
    2016 SUPER CREW LEAGUE TOURNAMENT
    http://challonge.com/envna83w

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crew Master: [FS]DBLL
    Vice Crew Master: Zydrunas
    Crew Manager(s): ShamBeid
    Key Players: H0PIA, KobeBryant
    157/200
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENTLY INVITE ONLY UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Crew Summary:.

dUP is built with the regular season in mind - that any three players online could play together to form a competitive team. Unlike many other crews, dUP is very well balanced from top to bottom, with players of varying skill levels, ranging from recruits with lots of potential to experienced, well-reputed players. Despite being built for the regular season, dUP boasts some of the most talented players in this game, consistently placing well in tournaments.

Tournament History:.
    2015 Spring Major Tournament ..................................................... 3rd Place: dUP
    2015 Summer Major Tournament .................................................. Top 16: dUP A & dUP B
    2015 Fall Mini Tournament ............................................................. Top 4: dUP
    2015 Winter Major Tournament ................................................. .... Top 8: dUP B
    2016 Winter Mini Tournament .................................................. ...... 3rd Place: dUP
    2016 Super Crew League Tournament ......................................... Top 8: dUP B
    2016 Super Crew League Tournament ....................................... 1st Place: dUP A
    2016 Summer Mini Tournament ..................................................... 2nd Place: dUP
    2016 Summer Major Tournament .................................................. .Top 16: dUP A & dUP B
    2016 Fall Winter Mini Tournament ..................................................Top 4: dUP & WP
    Total: 13 Appearances
    Crew League History:.
    Season 1 (Feb 2016) ............................. ......................................... 2nd in NA, 732 pts.
    Season 2 (May 2016) ............................ .......................................... 2nd in NA, 761 pts.
    Season 3 (July 2016) ............................ .......................................... Top 10 in NA, 300~ pts.
    Season 4 (Sep 2016) .................................................. ..................... Top 10 in NA, 300~ pts.

The Benefits of being in dUP:
    • We are a VERY exclusive crew
    • One of the longest lasting NA crews, with active management
    • A fun, competitive environment
    • dUP has a very talented, vast, versatile roster. dUP is not deep in numbers, but the crew is loaded with quality players who can show you the ropes
    • Being surrounded by mature players who strive to become better
    • Various means of communication: Discord, Kik, etc.
    • Active voice communication
    • Intense free matches for both tourney and regular season practice
    Requirements:

From the wise words of DBLL, the crew master:

1. When you contact me/crew member, you will likely go through a mandatory interview with me. I will not just make a room called "dUP tryouts" and try you out. I will not play with you and then later convince you to leave your current crew to join mine. If you want to join dUP, it is because YOU want to be here. I want players who want to be here.

2. Be respectful. I want you to have fun here, but if your trash talking/trolling becomes offensive to anyone (whether it be crew member or opponent) then that's a problem. It's basketball, we're all competitive here so occasional trash talk is natural. However, if it becomes consistently offensive then it may result in crew expulsion.

3. We are a competitive crew. I want you to come here with the desire to win every game possible, and be willing to take advice to further improve.

4. We are a DEFENSIVE crew, as the name suggests. That should be your focus no matter what position you are (not necessarily your character's build, but defense should be your mindset).

5. If I find out you hack, you're gone.

6. If you are in the crew, we expect all of your characters to be in dUP. No halfway commitments.

Roster (Active Mains only):.
    PG: [FS]DBLL, ChapSticky, Dimensional, Highwayman, Hinazuki
    SG:Anhyeong, Floater, Couse, CLXXX
    SF: IsoLock, lHendyTjia, MetroBoominn, Kolombia
    PF: H0PIA, ShamBeid, TiniBoi, Deeva, Sapy
    C: Zydrunas, Najenda, Dendrocygna, KingDreadz, R8
    CT: TapDatPass

(I did not include alt characters because then I would have to name 90 more characters)

Yes, despite having 100+ characters in our crew, we are a VERY SMALL tight knit group of players. Our recruitment standards are VERY, VERY strict.

dUP Media:
    DBLL YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu...ZEdGtXPebISVmg
    Zydrunas YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGw...6DMLvHuqoLZ4bw
    Zydrunas Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/bigzydrunas
    Raida Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/imRaida
    Last edited by Zydrunas; 10-10-2016, 11:14 PM.

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

5. If I find out you hack, you're gone.
    This head ass rule here, You need to stop turning blind eye and let these players you know that hack, "you're gone"

Comment

Bump

/10chars

Comment

Btw, if you join our discord.. It may want to make you leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Astro
          I'm not looking forward to join dUP ... so many ppl in there hate me anyway.
          ?
          zz
          sry bro

afk

Comment

Bumpppp

Comment

Bump thread

Comment

hi lvl 33 pg looking for crew. im past first mentality and like to play defense . i have good chemistry with pf in ur crew highwaymane would like to tryout for crew thanksx! ! glory to god

Comment

^Just wait for an open spot like everyone else

Comment

Updated mains & current recruitment status

Comment

Waiting....

Comment

Shoutout to my brother Couse mane, he a real one. And my OG MadeInPanamaa a FS1 tournament champion. Bet you young blood don't know about that lol.

Comment

bump. updated mains & recruitment status

Comment

Zydrunas Didn't a dUP pg recommended me. I want to learn for my defense.

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                              Zydrunas Didn't a dUP pg recommended me. I want to learn for my defense.
                              dUP is currently invite only which means that we are not taking recommendations for the next couple weeks. Sorry sir

Comment

Working...
                              X