Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheKiddsMusicSC
    replied
    Nah, you're out. Cya H0tCarL...

Leave a comment:

• ShaqOneal
    commented on 's reply
    Charles we won too bro, so stop it!

• ShaqOneal
    replied
    Yo Charies!

Check your "boy" Mike before you start telling me what to do.. If he can keep it cool so can I!

Leave a comment:

• ShotFake
    replied
    Shaq keep your drama off the forums. In game trash talk is fine. Stay off forums or you are out period. Top Tier is ran by Kobe, MC, and myself. We vote on decisions, and I do homd the ability to remove people from the club in game. Do not start drama on the forums, especially on a recuirment thread.

Leave a comment:

• Fowl
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
    Tyler is the best PF, he won a tournament.

And do you really want me to post all the screen shots I have of me beating you Fowl...
    Post a screenshot of you beating me without Kobe or Charles.

Oh wait, you have none.

That is why when Kobe nor Charles are on you come running to me with your tail between your legs like a little doggy.

Leave a comment:

• TheKiddsMusicSC
    replied
    Tyler is the best PF, he won a tournament.

And do you really want me to post all the screen shots I have of me beating you Shaq...

Leave a comment:

• ShaqOneal
    replied
    There is only one route. Shaq finds a new crew to play with in tournament, he's clearly not welcome here. I'd rather run into him in the same bracket as me, than have him hiding behind the disguise of team B on the opposing bracket.
    Unless I hear from Kobe telling me this, your desires mean as much as that shit I just flushed down the toilet you cancer fk!

Leave a comment:

• Fowl
    replied
    There is only one route. Shaq finds a new crew to play with in tournament, he's clearly not welcome here. I'd rather run into him in the same bracket as me, than have him hiding behind the disguise of team B on the opposing bracket.
    How bout this one bich?

Leave a comment:

• TheKiddsMusicSC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShaqOneal
    replied
    Please do something about it!?!? You toxic cancer Fk! You single handedly are responsible for the down-fall of TopTier and the lack of success it has had. Top players have left because of you and no matter how many people you end up recruiting, they will all end up leaving because of you.
    I cant win vs you right? The most recent VS. eachother... REKT!

Leave a comment:

• Tonio~~~~~~
    replied
    Originally posted by Fowl View Post

Quan's doppelganger on megaphone

Leave a comment:

• ShotFake
    replied
    Shaq and Kobe would be an interesting team. But no need to continue that route, we know what happened in free match.

Leave a comment:

• Fowl
    replied
    "Shaq - I would never play with fowl in a tournament"

Leave a comment:

• ShotFake
    replied
    We can take away your team B privledges anytime shaq =).

Leave a comment:

• TheKiddsMusicSC
    replied
    "Shaq - I would never play with fowl in a tournament"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X