Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crews dUP and Leviathan! (Scorers Wanted!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crews dUP and Leviathan! (Scorers Wanted!)

Hi first off I guess my most commonly known name by many of us old fs2 players is Revan! So for those of you in game confused what to call me by, many people call me Revan! Sorry for the confusion with all the name changes! Now on to bigger and better things!

dUP
    dUP is a very criticized crew for many and beloved crew by others! We've been putting in a system where we value in helping others succeed if they are willing to listen. dUP is ran by the infamous DBLL who desires to win every game and is never rattled despite the score! Not many like his methods, but he wants the ball in his hands every possession! He is a born leader through action. I am the manager however who take leadership within dUP in a different direction and lead through my voice! I try to keep members active and know that everyone must remain active or they will be kicked from the crew! dUP is trying to be on the rise, we are trying to be one of the more active NA crews out there, especially now that we have a good base of top notch players! For those that have been for a while you know who we are and just know we are now looking for players! Scorers especially! IGN: DBLL, TheProtoPG, or IPandal!(that is an uppercase i in front and lower case l after) SG"s are heavily wanted and if you are a PF you must be level 45+

~Revan~

Leviathan
    A new sister crew to dUP! Unlike the majority of dUP who specialize in winning with Isolation players, Quality shots, and defensive efforts we are an exact opposite style crew! Leviathan is a new crew just starting out who are beginners in Dash. We are striving to learn the style and welcome all newcomers to try out with us and learn this style. Although our offense may be rigid, a quantity of shots, and a tough mentality through a tough beginning phase, we still value defense. No matter the type of offense, Defense is the name of the game and this is what will be looked at if you tryout for us! Leviathan will run primarily single bigman teams with Dashing Sg's or Sf's! We will run both single dash and double dash with double sgs and with this statement you can obviously tell, we are in a great need of scorers! To find out more details Message Chewbaccas, ThePotoSG, or Nuk! See you on the courts. Level 40+ crew

~Chewbaccas~

Private chat: dUP (In game Obv)
    Site for both Crews: dupfreestyle.wix.com/dups
    for skype information to get in the group skype chat, message me in game

Last edited by Buddy; 05-09-2015, 02:44 AM.
Working...
X