FSF Turkey , moving to your server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSF Turkey , moving to your server

Anyone who r seeing this come back to gamekiss eu. FSF Turkey is dying , we got lobby issue no administration. We heard about the eurogamez.eu taking over and decided to start over. Starting 9.2.2015 we will be playing there.

Perfect (mgurkank), If you want me to participate this server, you need to pay me :P Joking aside, I am going to be GameKiss server on Monday. Actually, I am online now

Comment

nice i will try to be here 9.2.2015

Comment

Actıally we r already here come by anytime

Comment

There are more than 16 players on the server right now. This server has been reborn.

Comment

wow we are already a lot of players nice

Comment

help me pleas, my mail doesn't verify, Turkey can not login from

Comment

I'm also in. . Lets go guys lets play

Comment

Originally posted by ceonas View Post
                  help me pleas, my mail doesn't verify, Turkey can not login from
                  i think Turkish server died already so signing up to the server is closed imo

Yo gurkan is your name in the Eu server still Perfection like in the Tr server if you changed tell me cuz i'm gonna download the game tomorrow

Comment

Im always with the perfection we'll be w8ing for u

Comment

Why would they close sign up for turkish player its si idiot from gamekiss

Comment

Try to use an email adress which is not turkish, if still dont work, i tryed to sign up and it worked. add me Skype tilt.ya.fitted i will create u an account if u like

Comment

is there any solution to this changebin.exe error...i keep getting it,i re-install like 3 times tried everything i found on google but still the same error over and over again

Comment

• [GM] Kaide
                            [GM] Kaide commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi BlueBull,

The ChangeBin.exe error may be caused by your anti-virus blocking the game launcher. What I would suggest temporarily is to disable your antivirus before launching the game to check if this is the cause of the error.

Thank you.

Seems to lack a solid update in your server , but if it will be a very good server knows who play in turkey me the way Nick Stam

Comment

Working...
                          X