Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a message to the lovely players - Goodbye

Hello guys its me Avesta/TheTroll ,

im glad to say that im one of the very first players to join & play this game , i played it since the day 1 Closed Beta Test and i had a wonderful few months with you all

but its time to admit that we will never play together again and this is known since a month or less and this game will probably close before 2015 starts.

i got to know internet - friends for life beside the previous friends and im really happy that i met you all

i had some troubles with players like KoolKid ( KoolAid) and others but it was fun and i really enjoyed every game i played with you guys

players like Mightguy , EvilDF , BlackCato , Demon , Nami , Kenjie , Walcott , Tsubasa , Raizel and oh my god so many many more players ive played with

we had such a great 4 months of playing and playing and this is a goodbye message

because i just deleted my accounts and the game and i will never join this forum again so im really glad that i got to know you all and you can always contact me via skype : majed.hassna

THANK YOU GUYS and thank you gamekiss for trying but you killed the game with your own hands hopefully we meet in a new game in the future

Goodbye.
    Last edited by Devil078; 12-11-2014, 11:37 AM.

Even though as u know i dun play the game anymore, still u'll be missed, i need to say the fact u didn't mention me kinda hurts my pride though ! (joking dun worry)
    Still i want to wish u the best of luck to watever project or game u undertake in the future.
    if u ever get ur hands on nba 2k15 pc gimme a holla we'll play my park together

Comment

^ done you are mentioned now , sorry for forgetting you my lord

Comment

• gamingthan
        gamingthan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha, i sure will miss u man
    Working...
    X