Come back to FSF!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come back to FSF!

I've decided that I will come back to the NA server from 4pm server time until 9pm server time. I suggest everybody log on at this point, the game is very fun when people log on!!!!

Good luck in your project

Comment

should we make a post at fsb2's forum and ask some old player to come back?

Comment

I log in every time on NA

Comment

Originally posted by Torres View Post
          should we make a post at fsb2's forum and ask some old player to come back?

I don't think that'll happen, in FSb2 u press the button once and u get a game in the few seconds, who would change that for a flawed and bugged game.

Comment

Originally posted by gamingthan View Post

I don't think that'll happen, in FSb2 u press the button once and u get a game in the few seconds, who would change that for a flawed and bugged game.
            I dont understand how come they take so long to fix the room waiting bug, and they still fail to fix it....

Comment

Originally posted by Torres View Post

I dont understand how come they take so long to fix the room waiting bug, and they still fail to fix it....

I believe it's obvious that Gamekiss Gave up on FSF, for once we haven't got a single announcement and they don't even do the weekly maintenances now they have skipped them for the last 3 weeks, we didn't kill this game, Gamekiss did, they made it more and more unplayable everytime, then they wonder why it's not working, better off starting from scratch again.

Comment

Originally posted by gamingthan View Post

I believe it's obvious that Gamekiss Gave up on FSF, for once we haven't got a single announcement and they don't even do the weekly maintenances now they have skipped them for the last 3 weeks, we didn't kill this game, Gamekiss did, they made it more and more unplayable everytime, then they wonder why it's not working, better off starting from scratch again.
                I think the first thing we(player from both NA and EU server) should do is to find out what Gamekiss going to do to FSF next, they are taking down the game or what..If they are going to take down both server, I think we shouldn't waste any more time at any server host by Gamekiss

Comment

Working...
                X