GM, GM, GM, I AM NOT GETTING MY GKASH REWARDS!!! [PLEASE READ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM, GM, GM, I AM NOT GETTING MY GKASH REWARDS!!! [PLEASE READ]

I bought Gkash to support this GAME! And sadly, I did not get my level up rewards AND I'M NOT GETTING MY MILEAGE!!!!!! I sent a ticket about this to support and didn't get a reply.

I try to be a good citizen to Gamekiss and support their efforts and this new game, but instead I get cheated and it hurts my heart. Hopefully I am compensated for this travesty.

In game name- Axiom

P.S. =(

Hi Axiom

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to thank you for your support.

Have you checked your ticket recently?? I beleive I was the one who answered it but only if it is a FreeStyle: Football ticket.

When you purchase Gkash it may take up to 3 days before you receive it, if you wish to know more you can check out this page: https://member.gamekiss.com/billing/...whatsgkash.jce

Its all about GKash and the policies you need to know.

For the CBT events we are still filling up the list, a lot of players are sending us tickets and we want to give it all away at the same time.

You are playing football right?? your avatar is confusing

Regards,

Comment

Sorry, i put this on this section too so, i can get a reply. I apologize, it was for freestyle 2. But, i have notice fs football has bad lagg and crashes.

Comment

Hello again Axiom

I understand your issue now and will check with the FS2 team, however about FreeStyle: Football were you experiencing the lags and crashes just today? we have recently done some server maintenance to improve the stability and it would be helpful to us if you have some feedback.

Comment

This week on fs football. I will be in a match and everybody disconnects at same time. So sad you know :-(

Comment

This week? how about today? our maintenance was yesterday for server stability.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Kicker;n61241]This week? how about today? our maintenance was yesterday for server stability.
              He doesn't know what he's saying. It improved the stability, i see a lot less people lag now.

Comment

@Maou i said it lagged earlier sir. I haven't tested it since server maintenance SIR

Comment

Working...
                X